The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (275 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..18~19~20 [Next]
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1191 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Announced today: Updated version coming soon. New ACAAN feature in updated version. Price of app going up $10 in about a week. Those that purchased app before update will get new features for no extra charge.

So, $29.95 now or $39.95 later. Take your pick.

Don’t say you weren’t told.

Mark
Gonzalo Mateos
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Gonzalo Mateos
I think Cognito is the best magic app ever created. It's power is incredible, and I love the amount of imputs and peeks you can use. I also love the Facebook group, it's a great community where a lot of people post great ideas to use cognito with. I also think Lloyd and Owen are making awesome updates with a lot of cool new freatures
For 29.95$ it's a steal
On the other hand, the app still has some bugs, there are some things that are not working correctly yet but it's 100% understandable as the app is pretty new. (The tricks itself are working, I'm having issues with the settings and the option to create presets.

The new smartwatch peek they implemented is amazing, and the Swipe display method is a great idea too
Also, I've just seen the Cognito Acaan Uncut Performance and it looks so good
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1786 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
The app was incredible at first, and has only grown so, so much. If you don't have it, it's insanely underpriced. (and Unique Magic Shop has a deal with $25 off right now. You can use it on whatever. I took advantage a few weeks ago.)

Thanks to Michael Murray and Benke and so many others, the ideas are non-stop. And you really only need 2-3 to make it far more than worth it.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1191 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I hope support for Bluetooth remotes is in the forthcoming update. Or, if not, is coming in the next update.

I'd *love* to be able to enter a yes or no response via remote instead of using any of the other input methods. That way, I could simply hand my phone to the spectator, have them open my photos, and they do all of the scrolling from photo to photo and simply answer questions. I wouldn't need to touch the phone. I wouldn't even need to see the phone screen.

Mark
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10364 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’m more than happy with the high / low swipe input method with the chaos reveal. Specs will not be anymore surprised if you hand your phone to them. As Craig Petty pointed out the supplied performances are as good as they get.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5155 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
LankyHobo
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2021, MarvinSanRemo wrote:
I like the app and it’s potentials. One problem for me though. When I try and open the peek link on my Apple Watch, I get a message saying I can’t open that page, only on an iPhone. It is an older watch, and my OS is 4.3.2. Anyone else experiencing that issue? Is there a workaround or alternative? Thanks!

The amazing Benke Smith has done a tutorial how to get notifications onto the Apple Watch without needing a browser, but instead using the local notifications settings on the Cognito app. And it even works with Series 1 watch! I don't know about which OS is needed but I have OS 6 for my Series 1. Search #instructions on the FB group.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
905 Posts

Profile of gtx magic

COGNITO ACAAN (New Feature Coming Soon!)
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1022 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2021, gtx magic wrote:

COGNITO ACAAN (New Feature Coming Soon!)

Reminds me a little bit of Rostami's RACAAN (though, obviously not the same thing or method). Considering that Greg's support for RA has been unfortunately lacking of late, looks like I may need to switch over to this going forward...
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6010 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Greg’s support has been perfect, my RACAAN now works perfect again and I guarantee you he will out stay these guys in the app market.
RACAAN is one of the best apps ever produced and certainly the best ACAAN I have ever seen bar none Gaz 😊
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2826 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Greg’s support has been perfect, my RACAAN now works perfect again and I guarantee you he will out stay these guys in the app market.
RACAAN is one of the best apps ever produced and certainly the best ACAAN I have ever seen bar none Gaz 😊

Thank you
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6010 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s a country mile better than the confusing demo I saw Lloyd (I believe) boring the living day lights out his Wife with on this thread. It was so convoluted and made little sense imho Gaz 😊
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10364 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
It’s a country mile better than the confusing demo I saw Lloyd (I believe) boring the living day lights out his Wife with on this thread. It was so convoluted and made little sense imho Gaz 😊

Glad I’m not the only one who thought that. I completely switched off halfway through.
Roberto W
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
I think you will find a lot of people felt/feel the same, but not brave enough to admit it.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1022 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:

I love RACAAN and I have used it a bunch, but it died completely for weeks and multiple messages to Greg went unanswered. Also, for a while it was also no longer available in the app store, so people switching phones would lose it. I don't know if it's back now? If so, that's great, but it's made me much more nervous about using it.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
724 Posts

Profile of oombob
“Horosccope… peekless peek version” is the jaw dropper here. You simply hand them your phone/ipad, instruct them to just think of any star sign, follow a simple instruction and have them swipe through just a few pictures of various written horoscopes. When they reach the final pic… you ask your participant to read aloud the first sentence of any horoscope they see on the page.

(eg. …because the sound of your voice can help me determine what “sign” you are merely thinking of.)

You can then name their unspoken thought. You can be hands off and across the room for all of this.

That’s pretty powerful.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2324 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:

Is there a "good" demo of this? I don't have it yet, and Barnes demo is truly terrible...
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3031 Posts

Profile of 252life
Ehh he’s excited about his product, we don’t need to crucify the guy LOL. I suspect he’ll put together a better one at some point. Personally I’m glad he’s releasing these additions ASAP instead of doling them out. For me, the horoscope alone made it a good purchase. I’m taking the rest as gravy.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10364 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yeh. I’d like to see a short, sharp version of the ACAAN if possible. I’m not one to waffle as you all well know.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6010 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2021, no2ss wrote:
Quote:

I love RACAAN and I have used it a bunch, but it died completely for weeks and multiple messages to Greg went unanswered. Also, for a while it was also no longer available in the app store, so people switching phones would lose it. I don't know if it's back now? If so, that's great, but it's made me much more nervous about using it.

It’s back certainly on my iPhone and it’s unbeatable imo as it’s all seemingly done on their phone, yours is never seen at all Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (275 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL