The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (275 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17~18~19~20 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes I agree many friends have told me this app is great and it’s a great price.
How long it lasts particular crossing the iOS / android barrier remains to be seen but at the price if it does one or two things very well then fantastic.
I do prefer products that actually do one thing perfectly rather than a lot of things either not so well like the ACAAN and also find the more they do the more updates are needed and there is more potential to go wrong.
Also there’s more potential the creators will sack it off and not continually update which I have seen many times before.
Anyway that hasn’t happened here as of yet and as it does already do at least one thing very well then I hope Lloyd smashes it out the park with it as he deserves to Gaz 😊
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4131 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Greg’s support has been perfect, my RACAAN now works perfect again and I guarantee you he will out stay these guys in the app market.
RACAAN is one of the best apps ever produced and certainly the best ACAAN I have ever seen bar none Gaz 😊

Agreed! Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1311 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Have to admit I am not a huge app fan, but I think Cognito works very well and I am pleased with it. The price is very good too. Had it been $60-70, I would have passed (because I don’t use apps much), but at $30, my curiosity got the best of me.

The fact that you can crowdsource and create routines makes it a huge bonus and bargain for the price.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2308 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Is the tutorial as bad as people say it is?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10249 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:

The written pdf version may be preferred to the video. There’s nothing too difficult to be honest.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1163 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Benke Smith has put together a couple of short video tutorials. Plus lots of members are willing to offer help. There are now 3,500 magicians in the Facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cognitoapp

Mark
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
315 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
So how can I get help if I am not a FB member? Reached out to Lloyd and got no response previously. Any chance one out of those 3500 members can post some info in SS? Biggest thing for me is to try and get my early apple watch working, which I was told Benke has a way to do. Any other info at this point will just be a bonus for me.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3649 Posts

Profile of warren
Im not sure if this has been asked so apologies if it has, but if you buy a new phone would you have to purchase the App again?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10249 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2021, warren wrote:
Im not sure if this has been asked so apologies if it has, but if you buy a new phone would you have to purchase the App again?

Negative unless you’re changing from Android to iOS or vice versa.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
You wouldn’t have to buy again. But you can only have one active device at a time
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
868 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

The written pdf version may be preferred to the video. There’s nothing too difficult to be honest.

They're so bad I didn't even know there were video instructions. The PDF is laughable at it un-professionalism. Typos, missing words and just poorly written and explained. I cannot believe it got the stamp of approval and a Murphys logo stamp at the end. I do believe its the worst instructions I've ever gotten.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3000 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thanks yet again for your helpful feedback. Having literary scholars, such as yourself, help to inform (and protect) the community is priceless. Your selflessness, and sense of community should be recognized and rewarded. Canonization comes to mind. I’ve already taken the liberty of contacting the White House in regards to a Good Citizens award. I for one cannot wait for you to receive the accolades you deserve.
Presidential run in 24 maybe...?
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2021, 252life wrote:
Thanks yet again for your helpful feedback. Having literary scholars, such as yourself, help to inform (and protect) the community is priceless. Your selflessness, and sense of community should be recognized and rewarded. Canonization comes to mind. I’ve already taken the liberty of contacting the White House in regards to a Good Citizens award. I for one cannot wait for you to receive the accolades you deserve.

What's your problem?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3000 Posts

Profile of 252life
I have many thank you.

-Theodore Annemann
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
I have many thank you.

😂😂😂
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3000 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2021, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Quote:
I have many thank you.

😂😂😂

No one has the time to run down that list Smile

Jokes aside, even though I still haven’t played with this a ton yet, I like it. I guess they could have charged more, delayed release, dolled out updates, etc., etc. I prefer this way. The instructions aren’t half as convoluted as some other apps where you need to pay extra for tutorials..that are still confusing. It seems sometimes like this is more of a personal dis like of Lloyd and that’s being transferred to this product. The product is solid and has a lot of great thinkers making it better all the time. Well worth the purchase, and everything I’ve seen so far points to continued improvements, additions, and refinement.

-Theodore Annemann
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10249 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2021, 252life wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
whacko
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of whacko
Quote:

I have watched the tutorial a few times now (1h22m long :O), and also some of his other video's posted on the cognito facebook group. And I still don't understand fully how some things are supposed to work.
I think the main reason for this is... he talks... A LOT. He has a way of saying something in way too many words that it becomes more complicated than it actually is.
The tutorial could easily be half as long and contain just as much information.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10249 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Have to agree. In fact I haven’t watched the tutorial the whole way through as it’s tooooo loooong.
tylerb
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of tylerb
Will this work with a 4 year old android phone? S2 to be specific
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (275 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17~18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL