The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Simple Marked Deck Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I doubt I'm the first to come up with this idea but I thought it up on the spot today while I was doing some card tricks and it worked out kinda nice.

I was just shuffling the cards and then asked a spectator to say stop while I was dribbling the cards just to bring a fresh card to the top. I told the spectator I could bring any card I wanted to the top of the deck. Now I got lucky when the spectator called out the 8D without prompting and I "wanted" the 10D. I was like well, 10 is my favorite number so I want the 10D. DL and turnover whatever card is second. I totally looked at it like I got it right, no doubt. The kid was confused. He's like no, it wasn't the 10D. I turn it face down and was like yeah it was. I gave him the card. He then turned it over, looked at it and was floored.

Simple, easy, and takes the heat off the marked deck. I don't know, but it worked for me.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
bobinsdakota
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of bobinsdakota
I like it...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Simple Marked Deck Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL