The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Complete traveling magician's case with many old tricks/props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mseagle
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of mseagle
Hello to all,

I recently registered with this forum as I could not find any information on the web regarding this old complete traveling magician's case of tricks I recently found. I am not a magician and have no knowledge on the topic of vintage tricks. I wanted to ask the experts on this forum if they could help me with some information about this kit. Everything was inside of the old suit case and hadn't been touched in decades. Most of the tricks have their original typed directions still in the case. I believe the original magician's name was Al Erickson from St. Louis, MO. The initials on the suitcase are K.W.E. so not sure?? From the limited material I could find on the net I believe all of the tricks to be from the late 50s or early 60s. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys could lend. I have re-sized the images to the smallest setting and still the forum is saying they are too large. If anyone can post the photos please email me at seagle243@chart.net and I can forward them to you. Thanks so much in advance for your time and help.
for

Mark
MagicVin
View Profile
Loyal user
Staten Island, New York
224 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Just to clarify, what kind of info are you looking for? Are you looking for info on the person, the tricks, both? How did you come to have the case? I'm excited to see the pics (Sorry but I'm not the one to help post them, tech is not my thing.) I'm looking forward to reading this thread as it continues.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
mseagle
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of mseagle
Thank you for replying. I'm looking for any information on the magician and tricks. Really don't know much about this type of stuff. I believe some of the tricks to be quite valuable but again not for sure. I purchased the entire case with contents at a local flea market. The guy I purchased the case from said it came from a house clearing he made several years ago. He really had no information. The case has several old motel match books in it presumedly from his traveling days. There's even an original small box of Raisin Brand from 1962 in it!! I wish I could post some pics for you guys.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3722 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Tried to email, to no avail. I’d love to see pics.

stevethomasmagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Complete traveling magician's case with many old tricks/props (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL