The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » My thumbs up for THE THING THAT NEVER WAS holdout (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
_Alex_
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of _Alex_
I was disappointed by this. It's very unreliable and risky. Just the build quality of the gimmick is not secure.
guazelli
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of guazelli
Hi Alex
You are the first one complaining, and doing it so hard, about the thing.
Which is ok but other people were worried about the safety and they changed their mind after trying it or asking info to me, so if I can be of any help just pm me and I will be glad to answer and be helpful.

Livio
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1459 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Isn't it something you make yourself, rather than buy?
Shouldn't that mean that if the build quality is low, it's because you made it poorly?
_Alex_
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of _Alex_
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2022, tonsofquestions wrote:
Isn't it something you make yourself, rather than buy?
Shouldn't that mean that if the build quality is low, it's because you made it poorly?

guazelli
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of guazelli
Hi Alex
You are the first one complaining, and doing it so hard, about the thing.
Which is ok but other people were worried about the safety and they changed their mind after trying it or asking info to me, so if I can be of any help just pm me and I will be glad to answer and be helpful.

Livio
Giacomo
View Profile
Regular user
Florence (Italy)
112 Posts

Profile of Giacomo
I had the chance to try The THING when was just an idea in progress and was amazed by the Italian touch of Livio in simplifying to the bone the gimmick and all the actions around it.
And watching his video now still I think is a great great idea and an incredible mind setting in thinking coin magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » My thumbs up for THE THING THAT NEVER WAS holdout (28 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL