The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SpyCat Wallet » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (47 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
California
498 Posts

Profile of Bambu
IF you are Mr Dillinger who sent a PayPal payment, the email provided has an error. Please send me a message.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
SpyCat Peek Wallet
DIYS eBook + Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyXm8NeL_B4

Just clever, clever, clever!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
I already have shadow and razor wallet, but I like the look of the peek on this.
I’m curious, if I buy the ebook, can I apply the concept to my shadow/razor wallet?

Thanks in advance
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
You have two fully functioning peek wallets but you want to apply something else to them?

The whole point of this work would be to adapt a cheap wallet yourself, not butcher a ready-made wallet which already does the job.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2021, DigaMag wrote:
I already have shadow and razor wallet, but I like the look of the peek on this.
I’m curious, if I buy the ebook, can I apply the concept to my shadow/razor wallet?

Thanks in advance

Well I won’t be in any hurry to buy the razor or shadow wallet anytime soon. Lol.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Doesn’t that go without saying Peggy?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2021, David Numen wrote:
You have two fully functioning peek wallets but you want to apply something else to them?

The whole point of this work would be to adapt a cheap wallet yourself, not butcher a ready-made wallet which already does the job.

Totally agree. 👍🏽

As to this forum, “Latest & Greatest,” this is exactly that as to this genre of wallets.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Given the plethora of positive comments I couldn't resist getting this and it truly is brilliant. I've had a great many peek wallets, many excellent and clever ideas but this is up there with the best of them. And the added bonus is it's cheap and easy to make yourself!

Brilliant stuff Mark.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Is the wallet to be modified available worldwide?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
Given the plethora of positive comments I couldn't resist getting this and it truly is brilliant. I've had a great many peek wallets, many excellent and clever ideas but this is up there with the best of them. And the added bonus is it's cheap and easy to make yourself!

Brilliant stuff Mark.

100% agree, it’s really worth getting and taking the time to make it up Gaz 😊
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Is the wallet to be modified available worldwide?

I've found a couple of virtually identical ones on ebay so yes.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Quote:

Brilliant stuff Mark.

100% agree, it’s really worth getting and taking the time to make it up Gaz 😊

👍🏽

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
My job this weekend is to source one of these beauts and then set about doing the necessary. It is definitely going to be worth the effort - this is such a clever idea.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Absolutely Neil, I have ordered the one from Amazon from the US link but David Numen kindly sent me an EBay link which will be perfect and will arrive a lot quicker.
I love tinkering so for those who have this already will know what I mean when I say may try putting something on the back of something that is never seen in performance that may seal the deal better for me.
Probably overkill but I won’t damage anything trying, plus I have a spare coming and the EBay one is as cheap as chips anyway.
Without giving anything away this is kind of like the Viper with a Suc working in unison with a single minimalistic wallet on steroids Gaz 😊
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Neil, I've sent you a PM with the details of the wallet I found.

Gaz - sounds interesting!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Kind of sounds like a skinny Viper? Is this functional as an edc? I really like what I’m seeing and hearing about this, but dreading the diy. I suspect I’ll fight through it though, having long ago realized I am powerless in the presence of P devices:/
Somebody stop me before I p&&k again, and let’s pray for a cure.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2021, 252life wrote:
Kind of sounds like a skinny Viper? Is this functional as an edc? I really like what I’m seeing and hearing about this, but dreading the diy. I suspect I’ll fight through it though, having long ago realized I am powerless in the presence of P devices:/
Somebody stop me before I p&&k again, and let’s pray for a cure.

I sympathize. I too am not overly keen or good at DIY but I am making an exception with the Sky Cat and will go ahead. I believe it that good.

It is a p**k device pure and simple rather than an EDC.

Thanks too to David for alerting me to such a good source in the UK for the wallet.
Neil
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Welp Neil I think that about guaranteed I’ll be picking this up before the day ends thx.
Nothing but a room full of co dependents around here sheeeesh Smile

-Theodore Annemann
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I think this one thoroughly deserves to be in the arsenal of all mentalists and magicians.
So I think all us addicts can cut ourself a break with this one as it’s an absolute must imho and even my therapist would understand on this one Gaz 😊
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Yeah and I honestly can’t really complain about the price so I’m looking forward to checking it out Smile

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SpyCat Wallet » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (47 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL