The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Note/card to envelope in walkaround WITHOUT using a wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Hi!
I am already doing card to wallet in my walkaround set so I'm looking for another way to reveal my prediction in an envelope.
Are there any good methods for using/loading envelopes in walkaround?
- Easy to load
- Easy to reset
- using a jacket

I would love to use Bonsalopes but WITHOUT a wallet and in a way to (almost) instantly prepare a new envelope.

Thanks all in advance:)
langston3711
View Profile
Loyal user
Cumming, GA
206 Posts

Profile of langston3711
This is probably what you're looking for. https://littleshopofmagic.co.uk/product/p-e-t
It's the Personal Envelope Thing or P.E.T by Richard Pinner. Self sealing envelope. Works great from the front pocket as well as a jacket. Super easy to load. I've used them a lot in addition to my many CTW and I like them very much.

Steve
When a magician lets you notice something on your own, his lie becomes impenetrable
~Teller
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
655 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
LePaul
ScarneAce
View Profile
Regular user
In a Galaxy far, far away...
119 Posts

Profile of ScarneAce
Jon Allens Thought of Card to Envelope in his Spectators Don't Exist dvd is his handling of card to envelope without a wallet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Note/card to envelope in walkaround WITHOUT using a wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL