The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Do you own "It Must be Mindreading" by George B. Anderson? (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I can't find my copy. I need to read two pages about Palm Reading. If someone could contact me I'd really appreciate it. The book is somewhere in storage. This isn't the first time I've had exactly the same request. Sorry .. My Bad!!!! Dave at 407-615-1825 .. Thanks...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Page 13?
Mind reading vs Palmistry?

"There four major lines, which should I follow"?
Actually, it is not even a full page.

I will contact you Wednesday via phone.
What would be a good time to get in contact with you?

Jerry
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will be home all day ... Noon is always good. That page inspires me so much but I can never seem to find the book!!!! THANKS!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks everyone ... I FOUND IT!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Excellent.
Caught your request right before going to bed, sorry.

If you need any assistance, I live in the neighborhood.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2021, Jerry wrote:
"There four major lines, which should I follow"?

That is gold.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Just did two nights of Palm Reading in Daytona Beach. I had a fantastic time. It was booked at one evening but it expanded to two. Now they are thinking a weekly event. Most of my insights came from a new book on Palm Reading that I'd just received. I'll be doing a review in a few days. I'll share then how I implemented Andersons ploy.
Thanks Everyone!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
snm
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of snm
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2021, Slim King wrote:
Just did two nights of Palm Reading in Daytona Beach. I had a fantastic time. It was booked at one evening but it expanded to two. Now they are thinking a weekly event. Most of my insights came from a new book on Palm Reading that I'd just received. I'll be doing a review in a few days. I'll share then how I implemented Andersons ploy.
Thanks Everyone!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

That's awesome! Congrats! Looking forward to your book review.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Same here Slim, share the impressions Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2828 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Also looking forward to your book review!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The Holidays have sidetracked me.. So Sorry .. I'll get this together this week!!!!!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2021, Slim King wrote:
The Holidays have sidetracked me.. So Sorry .. I'll get this together this week!!!!!

Enjoy the holidays brother, no rush:)

-Theodore Annemann
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Slim King, we're all still waiting for your book review.Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OMGoodness .. I'm such a dweeb!!!!!!!!
The book was 100% INSPIRING!!!! Although I didn't utilize the things I though I would before reading the book, I did use many things that I had no idea were in there. It is set up very logically. Now I need to re-read it... This book kind of cemented all the others I've read together. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in Palm or Hand reading. His writing helped in the motivational portion of my mind. The inner mission. Palm reading is real to me. It's the real magic I was looking for just like pendulum work is. I'm an entertainer deep down but I also have a need to help people or at least an appreciation of the emotional feedback I get when I succeed. People, laughed and cried.... It was an amazing time. I wanted to use a bunch of mentalism type of convincers but I used NONE. Not necessary in the least. I need to take this thread down below to discuss more along those lines if anyone wishes to do it. How do I notify the mods???? Smile Smile Smile Smile
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
MODS!! Hey MODS!

That help at all? If not, I’ve exhausted my tech abilities Smile

-Theodore Annemann
snm
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of snm
Couldn't you just start a new thread down below?

I'm eager to hear what you have to say and feel it might be faster than waiting on mods. lol
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was just going over my notes last night... I did actually re-assemble the book in a certain way that was easier from. Since then I've read more material that sheds much more light on everything. Smile Smile
snm
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of snm
Shed some of that light on us man. haha
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Hey Slim, did this gig turn into a weekly event as mentioned?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Do you own "It Must be Mindreading" by George B. Anderson? (20 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL