The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Mondre! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
What a great cover shot! I really enjoyed both the article and the photos of how Mike Douglas developed his brand over time until he morphed into Mondre! It is a small number of magicians who are able to find that perfect look that instantly lets the audience know who they are and what they do. I'm not going to name names, but many magicians look like they are trying "too hard" or "too little" to project who they are via their wardrobe. Christopher T. Magician is another person who has found the perfect outfit for who he is. Part of the problem is we all have an idea of the image we would like to project, but then have to work with the body type we are given. I'm short and stocky. It seems the go to for that body type is the custom bowling shirt. Smile It doesn't have to be, though. Master Payne is another magician who definitely has a flair for creating the perfect outfit for the occasion.

...on a side note. That picture of Ali Bongo sure jumps out at you. The world is a much different place in 2021 than it was in 1991.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Mondre! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL