The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Can the Rode Wireless Go 2 connect with a Bose S1 Pro Speaker? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I like the features in the Rode Wireless Go 2: https://www.rode.com/microphones/wireless/wirelessgoii#faqs Primary it is for recording. I was wondering if it can connect to a Bose S1 Pro Speaker using the 3.5mm cable. I did read this on the page link under Key Features: "3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers." Nothing reads for speakers.

I already have two of the Bose S1 Pro Speakers.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Skip it. I purchased Sennheiser XS Wireless instead.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4095 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I have both systems, but never used the Rode for connecting to a speaker as I use both systems only for online shows. But the Sennheiser XS would do... but wouldn't know why I should use it for this purpose. I use Sennheiser anyway, but then different systems if I want to connect with mixers, PA systems and so on. The quality is far better. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Can the Rode Wireless Go 2 connect with a Bose S1 Pro Speaker? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL