The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Listening to dead people. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I don't come to the Café much anymore and haven't been here for a while.... but I was just looking at some threads and there's something rather lovely about reading posts from people who are no longer with us but who continue to add their voice to the mass of knowledge for us to all pick and choose from here on the Café. Its like they are still a part of the conversation and in the best way possible it's sort of like listening to or chatting with dead acquaintances. Smile
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
To me I find it a good reason to be very thankful for people who are still here with us to appreciate them while they're here with us. And hopefully when all is said and done they made right choices as to where they will spend eternity. But it is wonderful to have their contributions that were made to the Café here where people can always go back and reference them.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Listening to dead people. (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL