The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » How to pair two Bose S1 Pros together using a wireless microphone? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Is it possible to pair two Bose S1 Pros together for microphone usage without the cable? I know two will pair to play music together using the app wirelessly. But I want both to pair by putting the wireless receiver from a microphone system into one of the speakers. When I put my microphone receiver into one of the speaker's inputs, there is no sound from my microphone coming out the other Bose S1 Pro speaker. Will I have to get the cable for line out and input?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I called spoke to a tech. I will have to use the cable. It cannot be done wirelessly.
dtrickys
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of dtrickys
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2022, Dynamike wrote:
I called spoke to a tech. I will have to use the cable. It cannot be done wirelessly.

which cable you use for the wireless mic ? that's heard by the both Bose speakers ?
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
There are two ways to do it. You’ll either need a cable to go from the master speaker to the secondary one or a second RF receiver set at the same frequency you can plug into the second system.
Ray Pierce
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2022, Ray Pierce wrote:
the secondary one or a second RF receiver set at the same frequency you can plug into the second system.

I did call Gemini because I like your idea. https://geminisound.com/collections/wire......essories But customer service told me it will not work having two receivers on the same frequency because they will knock each other out.

The big question is was there a misunderstanding.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I don't recall the exact method, but I did see it on YouTube that you can connect 2 Bose S1's wirelessly together. Then you just need to plug in a wireless mike receiver onto the primary's input jack and you should be playing through both speakers. Xvive works great with a handheld system but I don't believe the make a headset version yet. Presently I am just using 1 Bose S1 but have been trying to decide between adding a second S1 or go to an L1

Dan.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
YouTube showing how to link (2) Bose S1 speakers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnlXkGVBMQ8
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » How to pair two Bose S1 Pros together using a wireless microphone? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL