The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Seeking recommendations for a MENTALIST wallet (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Hi!

I'm wanting to get a good wallet designed for mentalists. Looking for recommendations.
(Ideally... multi-function, not just a peek wallet. And ablility to use as an everyday wallet would be great!)

Thanks in advance!
-Doug R
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Cassidy wallet for every day
Lakewood, Ohio
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Stealth Assassin from Alakazam.

Barry
Escamoteur
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Escamoteur
I second on the recommendation of the Stealth Assassin for a multi-function everyday/normal wallet. Carried daily for well over a decade (went through two haha as my first had an unfortunate encounter of the close kind with the tag team of a washer and a dryer). As a bonus the tutorial DVDs are stellar as well as quite entertaining. Still use occasionally, especially for the non p**k tools, but for ascertaining information often use an alternative means now.

Not a normal wallet, but for p**ks and a couple of other things, honourable mention to the SUC wallet (the main feature is incorporated in the Stealth Assassin).

Doug - Check your PMs
DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Thanks for the input!! Smile
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2021, Escamoteur wrote:
I second on the recommendation of the Stealth Assassin for a multi-function everyday/normal wallet. Carried daily for well over a decade (went through two haha as my first had an unfortunate encounter of the close kind with the tag team of a washer and a dryer). As a bonus the tutorial DVDs are stellar as well as quite entertaining. Still use occasionally, especially for the non p**k tools, but for ascertaining information often use an alternative means now.

As well as the excellent DVDs, there's a good deal more useful info in the dedicated Facebook group, including a long video lecture.
John Jerde
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of John Jerde
Stealth Assassin is amazing. Just be careful using it as an everyday wallet. I tried that and within a year the stitching came apart where it hinges.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Hermes
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Stealth Assassin of course, they also offer a free academy with tons of amazing ides with the wallet.
JamJar
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of JamJar
A few years ago Daniel Meadows released the Cerberus wallet, it seems to be discontinued now but maybe you could pick one up second hand?

Merry Christmas, hope everyone’s had a great day Smile
Mid 40s guy probably having a mid life crisis, so I started a blog!
Www.mentalistblogger.com
sujetom
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of sujetom
I've being using the Stealth Assassing wallet as an EDC, great and it does hld up really well. But have never used most of the features of it. I prefer the Shadow Wallet, but that's an style preference. (If you don't need an index, go for the razor wallet, they have new colors and I think I'd have bought one of those in stead of the shadow (never used the index, seems kind of souspicious and can flash).

So: SAW, Shadow Wallet or Razor Wallet.

Also, you can use the FPS wallet as peek device, introduce an index there and it has Card to wallet aswell (Load predictions, I mean...)
ProperCharlie
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of ProperCharlie
Another vote for the Stealth Assassin wallet. I love mine, it is so versatile.
Illusion77
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Craig Petty just put a video up reviewing several wallets that might be of interest.
JamJar
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of JamJar
I’ve not got one yet, but I’m definitely going to be ordering the Orphic wallet by Lewis Le val & the 1914
Mid 40s guy probably having a mid life crisis, so I started a blog!
Www.mentalistblogger.com
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Looch’s Blink 2 is the best for full billet peeks. Built to last AND it looks good.

https://www.readmymind.co.uk/collections....../blink-2
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Alex R. Weinberg
As a wallet addict that has way too many wallets. Most of them do the job just fine, so it really comes down to personal preference mostly.

Also what ever the currently released wallet out usually gets the most hype. However the older wallets are also just as good.

So decide on what features you need and what look fits your style.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
JOL Plus small or large
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2022, John C wrote:
JOL Plus small or large

Mainly intended for CTW, but can be used for a Confabulation-type routine with the (now-optional) Wonder Unit. Also has a perfectly serviceable peek function. It does take up a lot of pocket space (the "small" one is just a bit shorter, so you would have to fold notes).

I have the large JOL Plus, the SAW and several others which are no longer available. I've just acquired a JOL Famous Jaks Wallet which I shall probably use for peeks in future.
Magonil
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magonil
Large jol plus waller, shadow wallet and viper wallet are my best wallet
k3nnyma
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of k3nnyma
Stealth assassin for me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Seeking recommendations for a MENTALIST wallet (21 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL