The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Moment by Andy Nyman (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I think The Ultimate Cidentaquin on the ESP magic of Nick Trost volume one is far more fooling and stronger using this principle Gaz 😊
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2781 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
You could definitely have the blue prediction on the blue card and the red prediction on the red card in fact that is what they say to do. I just remember my first thought as soon as I saw it again this might simply be thinking as a magician is I bet in the opposite deck there's also a magician card that says the same thing regarding that particular color of deck. So I thought about it last night and came up with the idea of marking the opposite color on the magician card. And actually tell a little story that throughout the years you lost or misplaced one of the magician cards but you have found that particular one that you kept and the prediction that you made on it is 100% right all the time. And being that it's the opposite color of the card you show I believe it helps to do away with the idea of two cards in play. Now I may be wrong but I actually tried this out today and it went over very well. One person even commented it's too bad you still did not have the blue card to show that you pick blue all the time. Unbeknownst to them had they picked the red deck I would have done the same thing and said people always pick the red for some reason. In this particular case I don't think I could have asked for any better outcome. But like I said this may not be for everyone it's just something to think about.

Good magic to all,

Eric
snm
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of snm
I might suggest some of you read Doug Dyment's "On Overthinking"
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2781 Posts

He also wrote "Critical Thinking" and "Calculated Thoughts".

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2225 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Smile sharp, Eric!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2781 Posts

Thank you very much!

Good magic to all,

Eric
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2868 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I think The Ultimate Cidentaquin on the ESP magic of Nick Trost volume one is far more fooling and stronger using this principle Gaz 😊

I have just watched a presentation of this effect on YouTube. It is very strong and a brilliant effect using this principle. Thanks Gaz for alerting me and others to this Nick Trost effect

Until I bought The Moment I was not aware of this particular move but it is delightfully deceptive and, thankfully, so easy to do.

Neil
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
My pleasure Neil, and thanks to all the great help you constantly give me and other Café members Gaz 😊
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2848 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Gaz, thank you for pointing into the direction of Nick Trost.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4649 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I can't understand why no UK dealers are selling it?, it means I got to open up accounts in US companies, I got one for Alakazam, but strangely not doing it.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
My pleasure Wravyn, best wishes Gaz 😊
BernieSantos
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of BernieSantos
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
I can't understand why no UK dealers are selling it?, it means I got to open up accounts in US companies, I got one for Alakazam, but strangely not doing it.

PropDog.co.uk are getting it in this week.
Harry Patter
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of Harry Patter
It didn't fool my partner.
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
144 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Quote:

Could it be that being a Penguin product, they're selling it first and then sending it to other retailers after the initial launch? Yeah, that's definitely it.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4649 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2021, Sean Mann wrote:
Quote:

Could it be that being a Penguin product, they're selling it first and then sending it to other retailers after the initial launch? Yeah, that's definitely it.
Yeah OK
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4649 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2021, BernieSantos wrote:
Quote:

PropDog.co.uk are getting it in this week.
Thank you Bernie
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4649 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2021, Sean Mann wrote:
Quote:

Yeah OK ,What ever.
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
113 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Q U I N
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4649 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Just bid on some old vintage 1920s Circus Snap Cards,i love the 20s era, plus I perform Spooky Side Show/Circus stuff,mostly at Halloween.I know the first procedure well and will still purchase 'Andy Nymans' Release though, as I collect all his work and I do love the second Bonus part, I have an idea,not sure if I am right though?.This one is down on my Christmas list from my Daughter.

All the Best,Good Magic to All
Shane
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4649 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2021, Nigel Quinn wrote:
Https://www.propdog.co.uk/recent-additio......dy-nyman

Many Thanks for the Link Kind Sir
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Moment by Andy Nyman (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL