The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Oil Drum Escape help please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
Hi I am trying to locate plans for an OIL drum escape. I have searched Mark tripp for lecture notes but cant find anything on the matter.

Any help you can give is grately appreciated thank you.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1077 Posts

Profile of Russo
I've found lots of info on google - try 'Magic effect, the Oil Drum escape " I'll try it later ??????? RR
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
1077 Posts

Profile of Russo
I just tried it - a lot of information there. RR
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
Hi Russo,

Thank you for your help, I did do a search whilst there are some videos showing g escapes there is t anything I can find on plans.

The part I'm stuck on is when I enter the barrel water is displaced, and the topped up before the lid is put on. I would like to be able to secretly obtain air, from.a safety stand point.

I'm sure there is a way of doing that.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
1077 Posts

Profile of Russo
Last minute Fill your lungs ( practice - breathing in and hold it -time becomes longer , more you practice it.)
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4498 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
If that's all you have so far please don't try this escape!

There are plenty of plans available you just need to go to the source for such things. there are plenty of plans that you can buy for a range of escapes. Message me and I will email you a list.
Inviso
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Inviso
From someone who nearly drowned in a home made oil drum escape I completely agree with Dave. There are numerous ways you could obtain air space or access to air and a professional plan should include such. My best advice for when you are preparing is consider and practice every possible thing that could go wrong. Practicing a perfectly successful escape is important but doesn't prepare you for when things go wrong...and they do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Oil Drum Escape help please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL