The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Red to Black Crystal (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2022, waynet wrote:
How much time is required for them to be reset back, ready to go again?

Depending on how you do it, reset time is either a couple minutes OR ~20 seconds.

Tom
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
For anyone wondering (I've gotten a couple messages asking this): the crystals are NOT electrical - no batteries required.

There are ways to use electrical devices in conjunction with the crystals, but in order to get them to work as displayed in the demo video, you don't need anything extra.

Tom
Jonas1969
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Jonas1969
Hello Tom. Are the two crystals received exactly the same? no switching? Also, does the infernal crystal look like amethyst? Red quartz is a bit odd, a color that isn't not seen often, especially translucent. I have a large collection of amazing crystals. Being rather strapped for cash lately I wonder if I could send you an amazing natural crystal and pay a discounted price. Just a thought. The effect looks amazing! PM me. Thanks.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4549 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I would say that the red color makes the crystal more closely resemble rose quartz than amethyst.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2022, Jonas1969 wrote:
Hello Tom. Are the two crystals received exactly the same? no switching? Also, does the infernal crystal look like amethyst? Red quartz is a bit odd, a color that isn't not seen often, especially translucent. I have a large collection of amazing crystals. Being rather strapped for cash lately I wonder if I could send you an amazing natural crystal and pay a discounted price. Just a thought. The effect looks amazing! PM me. Thanks.

Hi there! Like the Professor said, "red" is closer to rose quartz than a "red crystal". Yes, both crystals are the same - no switching necessary.

Will PM you later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Best,
Tom
Jonas1969
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Jonas1969
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2022, TheSecretFire wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2022, Jonas1969 wrote:

Hi there! Like the Professor said, "red" is closer to rose quartz than a "red crystal". Yes, both crystals are the same - no switching necessary.

Will PM you later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Best,
Tom

Thanks Tom! I am looking forward to receiving them. I have always been a "rock hound" and have an extensive collection of crystals and other minerals. This effect is so appealing!
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hey Jonas1969, getting them made now & they'll cure over the weekend. Will have them shipped early next week.

Tom
Jonas1969
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Jonas1969
I received the crystals! They are truly magical! Thank again Tom!
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4549 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
If you're like me and bought up every version of these crystals, you now have the possibility of using several of them in a modified Kurotsuke routine. Have three participants pick out a black crystal while your back is turned. They hold them in their hands and you are able to determine which participant holds the one that turns to red while the others go clear (or vice versa).
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1285 Posts

Profile of reese
You are so evil.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Philemon: that ain't a bad idea!

Here are some kind words from Jerome Finley:

"The crystals used as a powerful standalone item (or as an adjunct and additional convincer to a larger piece of work and demo) is going to prove a guaranteed mover, no doubt...I'm even more excited about them now than I was before (& this is from just your basic, very early, "day one" testing!).

I'm very grateful for these and honored to have a couple of your pieces in my possession, collection, toolkit & repertoire." - Jerome Finley
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3005 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Brilliant stuff and very useful.
LewisLeVal
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Just placed my order, I look forward to recieving it! The red crystal looks like strawberry quartz.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hi Lewis Le Val! Your crystals are finished, shipping them out tomorrow!

https://skywardmagic.com/shop/categories......tal-set/

Tom Phoenix
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of 13
Looking forward to this Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Red to Black Crystal (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL