The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » That !@#$%^& Card by JOTA (68 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
He certainly couldn’t have picked a better name for this effect that’s for sure.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2022, Don Wand wrote:
What would be nice if they work out the problems and called it 2.0 like someone else's said earlier. This trick has a lot of potential if it's was made right.

Agree Don I am taking mine apart at the weekend and seeing if I can reconstruct a workable version.
Best wishes Gaz.😊
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Good on you Gaz. Good luck.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:

Agree Don I am taking mine apart at the weekend and seeing if I can reconstruct a workable version.
Best wishes Gaz.😊

Good luck if you can. I guess any improvement could be called A new !@#$%^& Card

Neil
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
Quote:
What would be nice if they work out the problems and called it 2.0 like someone else's said earlier. This trick has a lot of potential if it's was made right.

Best wishes Gaz.😊

First thing I would do is make the •••• at the bottom bigger to give better access to what you need to get at. It doesn’t matter what size that is as nobody sees it. Then hopefully they could also made to be more usable
westo
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of westo
Aye...good luck
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
Don Wand
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
How about adding a small magnet to keep things still after loosening certain things up if you know what I mean??
Don Wand
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
Back in the day they called me Magnet Man. I use to have thousands of magnets and I have used them to make things better over the years.. Hope they can get it worked out...
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
Back in the day they called me Magnet Man. I use to have thousands of magnets and I have used them to make things better over the years.. Hope they can get it worked out...

I wondered why I had this strange positive attraction towards you Don. 🧲
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Well mine has gone back to the dealer today who took it back without any problems
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
OK, the product is flawed - hope everybody gets it returned well - or simply just their money back - no real point in sending it back.. However, we are very interested in the effect. Any news from the inventor on a quality tested version 2.0. Any word at all?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
No, he’s buried his head in the sand. It’s a good point in why bother sending a dud piece of cardboard back? Crazy. Just gimme a refund. Although saying that mine still hasn’t arrived.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes I too love magnets Don, so that’s a mutual attraction.
Thanks too to rowland as that’s another very good idea that makes a lot of sense.
I’m not worried about the money on this one as I do love the concept and the idea.
I believe it can been done, I doubt I will be the one who manages it but until V2 comes out I will give it my best, Gaz.😊
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
Yes I too love magnets Don, so that’s a mutual attraction.
Thanks too to rowland as that’s another very good idea that makes a lot of sense.
I’m not worried about the money on this one as I do love the concept and the idea.
I believe it can been done, I doubt I will be the one who manages it but until V2 comes out I will give it my best, Gaz.😊

I know you have successfully tweaked other things so I’d be very interested how you get on. I’m 100% convinced this can be made to work but I’ve sent mine back on principle, too many times now I have bought things that are simply not ready to go to market.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Rowland I totally agree on everyone’s principles and I could and should do the same.
My personal feeling is I think this has potential (like you say 100% it could be done) and sometimes I am happy just to purchase the idea (more fool on me) and have a crack at improving it.
With this particular gimmick I need it in hand and to literally take it apart to really see certain parts.
Therefore it will be a bit much to try to return it after that.
I am happy to give it a go on this occasion, but I make everyone else right Gaz.😊
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2022, JOTA wrote:
Hi! I am Jota.

I am reading many comments that the product does not work as expected.

Although I will try to respond to those who need it, I take this opportunity to make a general comment.

It is possible that with some tips it works much better. (Although they are explained in the tutorial I have no problem doing it by mail with each one that need it).

If I explain here I would be revealing the secret and I don't think those who bought it will like it.

It is not my first product on the market. All my products (FLIPBOOK, 3DT, DREAMBOX, TRULY TIED, ETC) are manufactured with excellent quality and have had the best reviews.

The That F Card works perfect and with a little practice anyone can achieve what you see in the trailer. In fact, in the tutorial I show how to do it.

Although I personally check each of the products to ensure that it works well before selling it, it is possible that there is an error with one and I am always available to resolve any concerns.

Those who bought it and have questions, please write to my personal email and I will respond as soon as possible with a solution. ( jota@jotailusionista.com )

Those who already are using it, enjoy it!

Thank you all!

I haven't heard the creator chime back in here. Is he sticking to his guns that this product works "perfectly" since he "personally checks each one"? He really should be a bigger person and offer full refunds to everyone who purchased it.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Basically what he’s stating is that only one is defective, possibly, but all others are in perfect working order and we’re obviously not following the tutorial and tips section because we’re all incapable.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Would love to see what Petty, propdog, WPR and Saturn have to say. Also James from magic world gives very good in depth reviews. Will be interesting if theirs are all working as they should.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Saturn sold me mine so presumably they like it as they only sell the effects they think are good.
That at least used to be their policy, kind regards
Gaz.😊
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Just goes to show you that they’re only in this for the money. More than happy to sell crap to anyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » That !@#$%^& Card by JOTA (68 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL