The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Scott Alexander's Hindu Thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bbguy09
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of bbguy09
There's a used copy of Scott Alexander's Hindu Thread available on a FB group for used magic, and I'm always intrigued by novel Hindu/Gypsy Thread methods, especially for stage presentations. Plus, as he usually does, Scott quite effectively sells this in the ad copy as a stunner with a diabolical and unique method.

However, I haven't been able to find any real reviews or feedback regarding his handling and presentation. Has anyone out there come across this who would be willing to provide a bit of insight? Is the juice worth the squeeze - i.e. is the method as novel and crafty as he sells them to be? Does it differ from his Come Together routine where the multi-colored threads restore as a single rainbow-colored thread, or is the difference simply presentational?

Thanks for any help!

-Zach
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I have received the new version of Scott's Hindu Thread but have yet to perform it. Every one of Scott's routines is always a Master Class in showmanship along with all of the nuisances associated with that particular prop. You are also reassured that all of Scott's routines have been time tested and adapted with real life audiences. This particular routine is an evolution from a previous version but I'm never disappointed with the effect's evolution. Yes you'll pay a premium for one of Scott's products, but if it something that you actually use, it is easily money well spent. Of course I've bought some effects that just didn't fit my performance set, but this is rare and this isn't one of them.

Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Scott Alexander's Hindu Thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL