The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Avery Clear Labels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
After having full page sheets in my magic dungeon, I actually have started using them to create customized card effects. I develop the work in MS Power Point, then put the labels into my printer. Their is a program for small labels, but since I was printing a whole page, I just put in the full page and hit the print button. Then I cut to fit the blank face/double blank or regular card.(depending on my need)

I inserted an "Oops, one minute please" card in my "Red Hot Mama" Deck. After the 2nd card is picked, the OOPS card is "revealed" as the second selection.
After we sing the "Jeopardy Theme", we discover the second selection already on the table.(with you guessed it either my Nearly Normal Magic Label or the birthday person(or company) label.

Anyone else using these to customize?

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Avery Clear Labels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL