The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » REVIEW: The Tarot "Every Picture Tells A Story" A Hands-on Guide with Blair Robertson DVD (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
At the beginning of this DVD Blair says this is volume 2 in his "How to Give Fun and Amazing Psychic Readings" video series.

Here's what it says on the back of the DVD case:

"The Tarot "Every Picture Tells A Story" covers all the essentials about the mysterious tarot, including:

- Mastering the complete Tarot in just two nights!

- You'll easily learn Blair Robertson's amazing memory keys.

- You'll learn the meanings of the suits in mere moments.

- You'll have the meanings of the minor Arcana in less than an hour.

- You'll master the major Arcana in less than an hour.

- Master two super-simple spreads/layouts quickly and easily

- And how to put it all together.

PLUS, you'll also learn the inside secrets of...

- How to make readings flow like a river

- How to answer unanswered questions-the real secret

- Bonus tips and suggestions for doing readings for fun or for profit!

Let Master Psychic Blair Robertson show you the easiest way to learn the 78 cards of the mysterious and wonderful tarot! You will be amazed at how easy it really is, once you know the master secrets!"

My thoughts:

First, I'm the kind of person who likes to own all of the volumes in a series, assuming of course I really liked volume 1. In this case, I loved volume 1 (on numerology), which I recently reviewed. Volume 2 on the Tarot is very good, and I am glad I was able to find it. I really appreciate and enjoy Blair's up-beat, engaging and energetic teaching style. He is an excellent teacher, and makes learning easy and fun.

The focus of this DVD, as with the first, is on giving relatively brief psychic readings for entertainment. A system is taught that is somewhat unconventional in that you don't learn a specific meaning, or specific meanings, for each card, rather you are taught a method for interpreting each card using your imagination and intuition. I like this approach a lot, and think many will find it quite useful, in particular if they have a very good imagination and good intuition. That said, I do think some may find this approach leaving them wanting more, in particular if they want to learn classic meanings for each card. In my case, I already learned classic meanings for each card by writing the meaning on the face of each card, creating my own flash cards, then spending months practicing and learning. The meanings written on my flash cards came from Richard Webster's wonderful book, The Tarot for Fun and Profit. I found this approach to learning to be very satisfying, but that's just one person's opinion.

Am I glad I purchased this video? Definitely. I will watch many times over the coming months, and expect to learn more each time I watch it. For the person who wants to learn a system for giving brief tarot card readings for entertainment purposes, and learn that system in a few hours, I think this DVD is an excellent place to start your studies. A person with a good imagination and strong intuition should be able to give short readings (and possibly longer readings too) after studying and mastering this approach.

As the tarot can be a rather complex system, with 78 cards, each having multiple meanings, I do think many may want to continue their studies beyond what is taught in this DVD.

Over-all, I am very pleased with this DVD and happy I bought it.

I do realize Blair Robertson DVDs teaching psychic skills to the trade have not been available from Blair for a number of years. That said, they are excellent and worthy of a persistent search as second hand copies do come up from time to time.

Business Card Q&A eBook & The Elvis Peek videos are $30 each and may be purchased by sending a PayPal to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com. Elvis Peek videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=715994&start=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMqE98Rol8&ab_channel=NiqueTan
BillyAcre
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of BillyAcre
Is there any place to get this?
JamJar
View Profile
New user
UK
97 Posts

Profile of JamJar
I'm still on the hunt for this
Mid 40s guy probably having a mid life crisis, so I started a blog!
Www.mentalistblogger.com
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
As I mentioned in my review, Blair Robertson's DVDs teaching psychic skills to the trade are difficult to find, but they do come up second hand from time to time. Consider posting a "wanted to buy" message in the DVDs for sale section, and regularly checking Amazon and eBay, where they do appear occasionally.
Business Card Q&A eBook & The Elvis Peek videos are $30 each and may be purchased by sending a PayPal to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com. Elvis Peek videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=715994&start=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMqE98Rol8&ab_channel=NiqueTan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » REVIEW: The Tarot "Every Picture Tells A Story" A Hands-on Guide with Blair Robertson DVD (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL