We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » SQUID GAME: Card Flip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
Squid Game has become one of the most watched series on Netflix.
At the beginning, our hero, Seong Gi-Hun plays a mystery man in a suit a game called a Ddakji for money.
Our hero consistently loses, the man in the suit always winning....until finally, after the hook is set, Seong Gi-Hun wins. Or does he?

Here is a bit of an inside look on how the game can be won. The man in the suit definitely uses a couple of these methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wcm9SYa6wY

Stperformer
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of Stperformer
Cool. I really enjoyed Squid Games. A bit violent maybe but what a ride.
When I saw the 1st episode, I was curious how he was able to win and the other guy not.
Thanx for posting, making the vid.
With the popularity of the series, I wonder if someone took this & played it on the street.....what kinda crowd they'd get. Might be great as a crowd gathering bit. (for entertaining purposes only. of course. LOL)
Fierita
View Profile
New user
Latvia
23 Posts

Profile of Fierita
Video is removed. Do any of our asian brothers can confirm if this is a game really played on the streets?
thanks
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1183 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
I think this is no more than a game seen in a movie ... it does not exist on the street.
However, I might be wrong ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » SQUID GAME: Card Flip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL