The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Quantum Deck by Craig Petty (737 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13..23..33..43..50~51~52~53 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s one of the best effects of the year and is totally self working and it would be a shame that you miss out imho Gaz.😊
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Welcome, joogy! It may not be your dealing finesse as some have reported receiving a not-so-great deck and touched it up with some "stick" or "spray". At 50 posts you will have access to the Secret Sessions forum where effects are discussed more indepth. 👍
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Pm me prove you have bought it and I will send you one free of charge that I will personally make you myself with an adaptation I have made that has made it 1000% fail safe on every possible thing Gaz.😊

That is quite a magicial consideration of you Gaz! Thank You for such an offer to him and your contributions to the magic community. 🥳
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Pleasure I have an alternative handling which is not necessarily needed but it doesn’t hinder the original at all but makes it fail safe forever.
I like safety nets so I use it myself and it really is a wonderful effect that Craig has created here and I would hate to think any purchaser doesn’t use this as it’s so good, so easy and so super clean imho Gaz.😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Quote:
Pm me prove you have bought it and I will send you one free of charge that I will personally make you myself with an adaptation I have made that has made it 1000% fail safe on every possible thing Gaz.😊

That is quite a magicial consideration of you Gaz! Thank You for such an offer to him and your contributions to the magic community. 🥳

Thank you EZrhythm for your kind words Gaz.😊
joogy
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of joogy
Quote:

Hi Gaz,

Thank you so much for your extremely kind gesture. I definitely am not after any freebies but I will PM you.
That will probably take me a while how to do it lol! I have just emailed you. Hope you receive it.

Quote:
On Mar 31, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Welcome, joogy! It may not be your dealing finesse as some have reported receiving a not-so-great deck and touched it up with some "stick" or "spray". At 50 posts you will have access to the Secret Sessions forum where effects are discussed more indepth. 👍

Thank you EZrhythm, greatly appreciated.
joogy
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of joogy
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Pleasure my friend joogy, I’m very glad I can help you out.
Anytime, just ask it’s no bother at all Gaz.😊

Thank you.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1039 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Five minutes 56 seconds:

It is a closer for sure.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Thank you for that, Frank! That is a great routine with the deck! Smile
juggler357
View Profile
New user
AUS
83 Posts

Profile of juggler357
52 Pages! One for every card.
Once is entertainment, twice is education.
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of rjs
Great performance by the guy on Ellen.
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I watched the download yesterday. Now I understand all the buzz on what I thought was just another card effect.
I'm glad I purchased this. It's probably one of the best purchases I'll make this year.
Congratulations Craig. It's an outstanding effect!
453rob
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of 453rob
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Thank you for that, Frank! That is a great routine with the deck! Smile

I have a question about the performance on Ellen. I don't own the deck (yet). John clearly puts the card somewhere in the middle. Ellen pick the number 19, wich is fairly close to the middle to pass by. What if somebody says for example #10? Would you have to explain that the card has jumped from the middle to position #10? What if somebody says number 42? Would that mean the card has jumped to that spot? I hope you get my meaning. There seem to be discrepancies.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
There are loads always around the numbers and a larger range set up in the tutorial too.
However it’s so simple to make them get within the original range that seems super fair imho Gaz.😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks for your kind words Ryan, I have since made it up as per my YouTube but with SF or plastidip and it’s better still. It’s a great effect and a real fooler and a worker imho. Gaz 😊
chiassai
View Profile
New user
Italy
54 Posts

Profile of chiassai
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2022, FrankFindley wrote:
Five minutes 56 seconds:

It is a closer for sure.

I bought the Quantum deck and for a "non-expert" like me it is really easy to do it. Can anyone help me come up with a baby routine? I mainly perform at birthday parties for elementary school children.

Also I would love to know (if possible) how to play the first part of the video with the paper in the mouth; I honestly do not know the trick, but if I could do it in front of the children I would get laughter and amazement.

Thanks in advance to those who want to help me
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1039 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2022, chiassai wrote:
Also I would love to know (if possible) how to play the first part of the video with the paper in the mouth; I honestly do not know the trick, but if I could do it in front of the children I would get laughter and amazement.

That is a Blake Vogt creation called Duct Tape.
chiassai
View Profile
New user
Italy
54 Posts

Profile of chiassai
Thanks, I try to look for something about it, if you have any links to suggest I would be grateful.
is it a gimmick that I can make by hand with bycicle cards?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2022, chiassai wrote:
Thanks, I try to look for something about it, if you have any links to suggest I would be grateful.
is it a gimmick that I can make by hand with bycicle cards?

http://www.blakevogt.com/shop

But be forewarned that many people have complained about not receiving the items they ordered from Blake.
And it ain’t cheap!
chiassai
View Profile
New user
Italy
54 Posts

Profile of chiassai
Quote:
But be forewarned that many people have complained about not receiving the items they ordered from Blake.
And it ain’t cheap!

I understand, thank you very much for the advice. Is it possible to build the expedient? Or is it remarkably difficult?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Quantum Deck by Craig Petty (737 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13..23..33..43..50~51~52~53 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL