The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Presentation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Just a reminder that presentation is much more important than method.

I perform mentalism and psychic entertainment for the most part and something as simple as the Cross Cut Force can fly by laymen with proper presentation and time misdirection. Believe me, I've used it in countless casual settings to great success.

Naturalness is key!

I like to keep my methods simple, some of the material I've shared with the community include very simple methods, self-working even, but pack a punch as far as desired effect goes.

As an example ...

AS ABOVE ... SO BELOW - THE TRISMEGISTUS CONNECTIVITY DEMONSTRATION (fancy name, yet dead simple to do) - included in the Connectivity PDF

As above ... so below...

This phrase comes from the beginning of The Emerald Tablet and embraces the entire system of traditional and modern magic, which was inscribed upon the tablet in cryptic wording by Hermes Trismegistus.

The significance of this phrase is that it is believed to hold the key to all mysteries. All systems of magic are claimed to function by this formula. "That which is above is the same is that which is below".

This experiment will work as a reading of sorts ... I'll explain more later .... I would like you to mix the cards and once done, hand them to me.

So begins the effect which highlights the mysterious connectivity of every playing card in the deck. All you need is an ordinary deck of cards.

BUT ...

While we're here, I posted something on this forum many moons ago, The Black Aces Experiment, grab a deck of cards and try it.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=41
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Presentation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL