The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone going to Magic Live in Las Vegas this May? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
I just registered. Bracing myself for wife to find the charge on my card. Has anyone here attended Magic Live? How is it? Anyone planning to go?
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
Mndude-

I have attended several Magic Lives. They really are something. There is so much to see and do at Magic Live. There isn't a lot of down time. I know in my case, each time I leave the HUGE dealer's room, I promise myself that I'm done spending money and yet somehow, I keep finding myself back there! In addition to the speakers/presenters, etc., you will find that there are also a lot of famous magicians who are just wandering around...pretty much anyone you can think of has been there at one time or another. It's certainly one of my favorite ways to spend a few days and I always leave feeling really energized to start working on some effects again!

Hope to see you there,

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
Must be odd to be with 1700 "center of attentions."

Do you hang out with other magicians at night time? That would be crazy!
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
One of these years I'll be at Magic Live.
Huntington
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Huntington
Oh wow just seeing this now! I’d love to go
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone going to Magic Live in Las Vegas this May? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL