The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Fantasy - Patricio Teran (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
685 Posts

Profile of canaday
The Vault - Fantasy - Patricia Teran
$19.95 (downoad)
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=71216

The Hype:
With the Fantasy project you will learn Patricio's underground and personal favorite routines evolved to a whole new level.
No special table
No black art
No camera tricks
On this download you will learn:
The diagonal explosion
Element
Chink flash
Dice surprise
Fantasy
Real element

My Take:
If you have watched the trailer on this, you know how good it looks. What really amazes me is the amount of information you are given in a 20 minute video. There is no speaking, just subtitles with music. This eliminates any language problem. And 20 minutes is plenty of time to teach these five routines.

I have seen Patricio's work before and he is well known for mind numbing matrices. He definitely keeps up his usual quality with this release.

Chink Flash - a nice matrix type routine done on the top of your legs.

Surprise Dice - a matrix done with only four dice (no extra is needed), a cup and a lemon for the load finale.

Fantasy - 4 coins move about and gather in strange ways. A coin matrix on steroids.

Real Elements - The gem of this collection. A Matrix done with four unrelated items. A ring, a key, a Chinese coin and a silver coin. Using the different elements adds a strong element of misdirection due to the confusion caused by your spectators trying to follow the individual pieces. This is a true work of art and has all the makings of a reputation maker.

Diagonal Explosion - a mini version of the Dean Dill effect using only 8 coins for the final explosion.

Not a coin worker? This is still within your grasp. There is not a single classic palm in the entire video. One routine does require a little arts and craft but nothing complex. One gimmick is required but if you are a coin worker, I know you already own one. These are not routines that you will perform after a few minutes. It will take some serious time and work to make this look as good as Patricio's but it will be worth every minute.

Once again, a superb offering by Mr. Teran.
Tarabas
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of Tarabas
Did anybody bought it? Is it worth the Money?
top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
133 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
Those moves look very interesting. No reviews yet, huh?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Fantasy - Patricio Teran (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL