The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bottle - The perfect coin in bottle by Mickaël Chatelain and Gentlemen's Magic (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
928 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Great presentation, but not massively fooling
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Agree, a very nice presentation! Though, for me, a little long for what the effect is. IMO, Nick Lewin's presentation is spot on with a great twist of vanishing the bottle at the end! Though, unfortunately there is no video footage to show. Nick is very cautious with having video of his performances on the net.

Anyway, one question I had with Mickael's effect was, the gimmicked cork, it can be used with any bottle that the cork fits into, correct?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
928 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
The bottom of the cork would need to sit below the neck of the bottle, when corked. But otherwise, yes.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2022, leipzisch wrote:
The bottom of the cork would need to sit below the neck of the bottle, when corked. But otherwise, yes.

Great, thnaks!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Is the seam on anyone else's gimmick quite visible, even when corked on the bottle? Also much darker colour than the ungimmicked cork?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I hand picked mine at Blackpool as I wanted perfection so no mine is sublime Gaz.😊
profmagic
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of profmagic
I don't think anyone has mentioned the two red dots inside the gimmick and I don't think they are mentioned in the tutorial. What might be their function? I can't think of any? Any thoughts?
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
928 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
These are the marks of Satan.

Expect a visit from your local priest at midnight tonight.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
To show you where the magnets are and to stop it talking on closure Gaz.😊
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
928 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Ridiculous suggestion.
Beelzebub will be furious.
profmagic
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of profmagic
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2022, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
To show you where the magnets are and to stop it talking on closure Gaz.😊

My thanks to Gaz Lawrence.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2022, scott0819 wrote:
Is the seam on anyone else's gimmick quite visible, even when corked on the bottle? Also much darker colour than the ungimmicked cork?

I really wouldn’t worry about this… I had the same concern initially to be fully transparent and after performing a lot nobody ever mentioned anything. You see it because you know it (just like a TT) - for them it’s just a cork. And you hand it out in the end anyway…
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I’ve seen Scott’s and it’s poor compared to mine we have exchanged emails and there is a world of difference between the quality of the two Gaz.😊
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
Do you know when will it be back in stock???
SebastienSmithMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of SebastienSmithMagic
After getting this, breaking a bottle, getting a replacement, and working this for real spectators, I can confirm, this thing destroys people. After proper routining, all the heat is on the glass and you’re home free. Each unit will take some getting used to and some practice to execute effectively, but it’s worth it to have an examinable coin right when all the heat is on.
SebastienSmithMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of SebastienSmithMagic
Yes, but that’s Magicians Eye… if you start with the regular cork being inspected, the heat is off when the coin appears…
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2022, scott0819 wrote:
brainman
View Profile
Special user
970 Posts

Profile of brainman
I bought it as soon as it came out. I have to confirm that this nice bottle made it into my professional set, and elevated many performances.
I LOVE it. I have now a nice routine and I must say I am very happy with the quality and idea of this gimmick.
10 of 10..which is seldom for my voting.
; )
mmbob
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of mmbob
I bought this a Blackpool. I really like it and it’s a nice object to keep on the shelf. I picked it up and performed it very casually for my friends the other day and they were really blown away.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s a great effect that I have added to my set using a signed coin I love it Gaz 😊
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Finally got mine from penguin and it is definitely a keeper. Very satisfied
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bottle - The perfect coin in bottle by Mickaël Chatelain and Gentlemen's Magic (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL