The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Thought Transmitter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
Hello.
Recently I acquired a Thought Transmitter by John Cornelius and was wondering if anybody has any tips on actually using it? Cannot for the life of me see info when written with a dry erase marker in the area and can only manage to p**k the info if put in between the cards as you don't want them to see a certain thing. I only have the printed paper instructions and read them very carefully. Am I missing something? Has the prediction card and a few others but not the one showing where the special thing is. Please help or maybe somebody here is interested in one?
Thanks in advance...
Billy
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Sold mine years ago. It's a horrible device. The writing area that you can use is so small that it is not even worth using unless you have the person draw a simple small shape like a heart or smiley. I'm surprised that people are still buying this when there are so many other better peek wallets.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungaffed ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3957 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
The ORIGINAL TT is fantastic. Use a Sharpie to keep the lines strong and easily seen.

It is also the perfect pe*k system because you don't have to deal with the whole "why put the billet in a wallet?" question.

Their "thought" is put into a crystal ball that you draw on the post-it note -- which also controls where they write.

I used many of them in my early mentalism years...now I just use a CT.

The upgraded TT isn't anywhere near as good. My understanding is that a number of them were assembled wrong...

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Illusion77
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Thank you for sharing your honest thoughts.
chanor
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
121 Posts

Profile of chanor
Some spectators noticed a certain illumination so I stopped using it.
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
342 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Is this the effect that has a back light in the wallet to view what the spectaator writes...I had this years ago...
i liked it.. forgot what it was called...I think its time to reorder it..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Thought Transmitter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL