The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » See what the Giant Rats from the Sewer do to Human Flesh! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Utah Showmen
View Profile
Regular user
Utah Showman
135 Posts

Profile of Utah Showmen
Hi All,

I came across this about Giant Rats.

See what the Giant Rats from the Sewer do to Human Flesh! Are they Killers from Outer Space or have they become Giant Killers because of mans treatment to his environment? See them on the inside, you will be amazed, you will be shocked, If you are weak of heart or faint easily you may not want to enter.

I understand that in the 1960's and early 70's they displayed these giant rats with a bally tape that said something to the effect that they ate the flesh of soldiers who had been killed. Does anyone know if the soldier bally is real? What other bally has anyone heard in relation to the Giant Rat Single O?

Wishing you the Best,
John Robinson
Sideshow World
Preserving the Past....Promoting the Future of the Sideshow

Step Right Up It's always Alive on the Inside of Sideshow World

So Go In Now!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Bobby Reynolds will, or at least should, know the answer to that one. I have to call him this weekend anyway and I'll get some skinny on his rat shows. But I would guess it's a real story. It was anything goes back then.

The 'rats' can be seen every day at the Santa Anna Zoo in SoCal. They have a real nice display.

By the way...the photo in the Arabian Giantess story looks like an old Nelson Supply Co figure. Certainly not the one in the story?

I have a few good stories about those Nelson beauties!

Thanks John
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Utah Showmen
View Profile
Regular user
Utah Showman
135 Posts

Profile of Utah Showmen
I really appreciate you visiting with Bobby Reynolds about his rat show, THANKS. I'm looking forward to see what he has to tell you.

You know where to send the info on the Nelson mummies? jrobinson@hubwest.com. Think they would be a great additions to the rest of your stories. The pix in the AG was an add on, Doc didn't include one with his story. GREAT STORY THOUGH!

Well, looking forward to reading your stories on the Nelson Beauties. I know your other fan will be also. The last one I posted was The Night Zamora Winced. Always receive good feedback on what you have to say.

THANKS DOUG,

Wishing You the Best of today,

John
John Robinson
Sideshow World

So Go In Now!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
"I know your other fan will be also. The last one I posted was The Night Zamora Winced."

My other fan? Who is that?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Utah Showmen
View Profile
Regular user
Utah Showman
135 Posts

Profile of Utah Showmen
DOUG,

Ever since I posted your interview I have had
folks asking when you were going to write more
stories. After I the Zamora story haven't posted
any more. But have had folks asking me when will
Doug be writing more stories.

Wishing You the Best of today,

John
John Robinson
Sideshow World

So Go In Now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » See what the Giant Rats from the Sewer do to Human Flesh! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL