The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Turn Around Card for Hathaway Rising Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doctor_joe
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, CANADA
107 Posts

Profile of doctor_joe
Hi there.

I am looking for instructions on how to create a turn around card, like Martin Lewis uses in his Hathaway Rising Card routine. While I think I understand how the gaff is made, I have yet to find any arts and crafts instructions with any detail for me to actually make this on my own.

Best,

Joe
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Hi Joe:

Jonathan Neal wrote up extensive instructions on how to construct one in a Genii article within the past couple of years. I believe Jonathan is a member here and may be worth reaching out to him. Could also reach out to Kaufman to see if the back issue is available. Sorry do not recall the exact issue.
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
406 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
There is, I think, a book titled The Gaff factory that contains excellent instruction on constructing all sorts of gaffs - including the one you want. The trouble is - you meed lots of tools and "stuff" to make gaffs - which requires quite an investment. Especially if you make the wise decision to purchase some of the very excellent jigs and devices from the fabulous Eoin O'Hare in Ireland.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Turn Around Card for Hathaway Rising Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL