The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam -- March 25-27, 2022 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JayF
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of JayF
The Portland Magic Jam returns March 25-27! Join headliners Stephen Bargatze, Jason Ladanye, Dan Sperry, and Gregory Wilson for close-up and stage shows, lectures, a panel discussion, two free downloads from Dani DaOrtiz, a fantastic dealer room, and more! I believe the PMJ is one of the best values in magic. The early registration price of only $130 is good through March 5, and anyone who cannot attend for any reason will always get a full refund.

The PMJ is run by Greg Moreland. Greg works extremely hard to produce a convention that is full of great magic and great camaraderie, all at a great venue. More information can be found at https://pdxmagicjam.com/.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Bought my ticket this morning. Can’t wait to return to actual conventions in person.
JayF
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of JayF
Hi Brian,

I'll look forward to seeing you in Portland. I also can't wait to return to actual conventions in person. I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

Jay
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
495 Posts

Profile of ekins
This convention is always a lot of fun and Greg has put together another great line-up. It's less than three weeks away now.

-Brian
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
It starts tomorrow! Hope to see many friends there!
JackBarr
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of JackBarr
How was it? I missed it because of the real-life problem. Smile
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
495 Posts

Profile of ekins
It was great! All of the performers did both excellent lectures and very entertaining evening shows. I'm sorry you had to miss it. I invited some non-magical friends to both of the evening shows and they all had a fun time. I'm looking forward to seeing who Greg signs up for next year.

-Brian
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3335 Posts

Profile of gaddy
It was nice to hang with other magicians once again.

Also, I picked up a nice Morgan CSB set, so I basically blew my magic budget for the rest of the year...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam -- March 25-27, 2022 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL