The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Visa Cabaret vs. 3 Choice by Wayne Dobson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
697 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Where can this handling be found please, Jimmy Fingers' FREE WILL OF ORDER ??
Carlo Conjurana
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Carlo Conjurana
3 choice by wayne dobson is the worst trick and a waist of money I regret buying that trick so obvious to work out and the magician becomes the fooler ???

any one have a ? on that

la Strega
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I think Dobsons is great. I use the wallet for another FANTASTIC trick. Infact it's probably one the best premise's I've seen in mentalism. GET.
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Dobson's wallet is a little too large for me allthough the method is very good . It can be adapted on any SUC case too such as the SAW's peek compartment . ON his DVD clamped where he taught the effect , the spectator whom he did it with ( a magician ) was stunned himself on how the effect was done .

-David
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12245 Posts

Profile of John C
Taking notes by Dobson is touted as a new improvement on 3 choice. Can anyone confirm or deny this announcement?

Thanks

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Visa Cabaret vs. 3 Choice by Wayne Dobson (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL