The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Jinks Experience by Julien Losa (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
815 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
The Jinks is great. We all know it, some of us have read part of it and even fewer have read it cover to cover.

Those people know that it contains a weath of effects, great ideas and sassy comments from Annemann. They also know that it is a pain to read (small font, two column, typewritten and sometimes faded text, effects split in two parts requiring you to jump to the end of the issue: it is not a smooth read).

My friend Julien Losa set his mind on solving this problem. He is republishing all of the Jinks, one issue per week (fully transcribed with a nice font, single column and all the modern reading confort) for the price of a Californian coffee (7$ a month) Smile

If you ever wanted to read, reread or experience the Jinks the way mind readers did in the thirties, having time to savour each issue and dig into the ideas you like, this is it!

The project, called the Jinks Experience, is there: https://ko-fi.com/thejinxexperience

JulienLosa
View Profile
New user
France
86 Posts

Profile of JulienLosa
Yess ! Thanks Nestor !! I'm excited, it starts tomorrow !!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
624 Posts

Profile of Boomer
It's LIVE!!!

Dave
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
Brilliant! I’m in!
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
737 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Julien is awesome, you won’t be disappointed with this project !
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2708 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Is this just going to be the tricks or will it be including the letters and other interactions between persons of interest which are in the JINX?
JulienLosa
View Profile
New user
France
86 Posts

Profile of JulienLosa
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Is this just going to be the tricks or will it be including the letters and other interactions between persons of interest which are in the JINX?

Hello Wravyn !
Everything ! E-VERY-THING ! It's just like the Jinx, but better : retyped, corrected, proofed by thomas Chesser, and re-designed with a better layout... but otherwise, I'm not skipping anything that is in the pages of the Holden's book version I have !
Hope it answers your question !

Best,
Julien
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Jinks Experience by Julien Losa (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL