The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill switch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MyTurnPlzAA
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
288 Posts

Profile of MyTurnPlzAA
Hi all,

I have just bought the Sankey, Sanders DVDs from Penguin and I'm trying to learn the effect "Moving Day". This invloves the bill switch using a $**** T**, I can't spell the proper name at all.

Anyway I don't know how to do this and Richard and Jay both say that you can learn it on the DVD. I can't for the life of me find the explanation for it anywhere on the DVDs. Does anyone know where you can find it?

Regards
James

The bill switch is called the Koslowski Bill Switch. Is this taught on the DVD as they both say it is? I can't find it.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I don't have the DVD but could it be part of another explanation using money?
MyTurnPlzAA
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
288 Posts

Profile of MyTurnPlzAA
That is what he says, but I have looked at every bill trick they do and it's not shown, very strange.
jdknight
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of jdknight
I have it as well and they do not offer a clear description that I can find. Maybe it is in some special Section of the DVD and not on the "Main Show". You should be familiar with the gimmick and the other uses, so... just play around with it until you get a method that works for you.

There is some definate good magic on the DVDs though.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
The last I heard, the Koslowski Switch was in manuscript form from Magic Inc. in Chicago. See magicinc.net for info.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
If you want to learn the bill switch Bill Malone teaches it in volum 2 of otl and Sankey teaches it on 45 but I think you should get Malone I don't like Sankey I think he is not funny and his magic is more for the street the Professional work.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Just a quick question, is Keving Kings money morph very similar to the kozlowski switch. I have the Ammar tape on the bill switch and I was wondering if it is worth getting the money morph video. Does it look a lot cleaner and more magical?
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Manuel muerte has a nice impromtu bill switch :o it looks very very sweet Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill switch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL