The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PENGUIN ACTS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis Gordon
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Louis Gordon
What are your must have for these lectures? Say however you were to use a full act for whatever reason(yes very frowned upon), whose act would you use? No restrictions on pricing or such let us say to keep this very open to suggestion.

If you would combine a couple acts in to one please also list that as this gets us more in to act building for real.
Pixelated
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Pixelated
Marc Paul’s without a doubt
JackThomson
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of JackThomson
As Louis said, I would never dream of taking someone else's act and performing as my own. That being said, in terms of what teaches the most about act structure and I think it's pretty hard to beat Drew Backenstoss's act.

As mentioned above, Marc Paul has a great act that has already been broken into multiple configurations to allow anything from a 10 min to 45 min act.

In terms of material, Christopher Carter's act is amazing and also, Alexander Marsh's is fantastic as well.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
959 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
I like the structure which includes a "call back" as the finale which is so aptly used by Stefan Olschewski in his act on DVD.
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
KarpeNoktem
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of KarpeNoktem
I really like Marc Paul's, Banachek's and Jan Forster's ones

Hidden gems in there
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PENGUIN ACTS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL