The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LUX by Lloyd Barnes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (395 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39
eddie1
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
277 Posts

Profile of eddie1
Why is it so hard to believe that some magicians don’t use the Café anymore Smile Bit odd
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
They lurk, they don’t use in respect of they don’t actually post.
I however think lurking is still using but your mileage may vary, best wishes Gaz 😊
eddie1
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
277 Posts

Profile of eddie1
I’m also counting lurking as using. I just don’t understand why it’s so hard to believe that not all magicians lurk here every day.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Well that’s my opinion if I thought like you then we would be both be wrong Gaz 😊
Your problem is you seem to take everything literally like your debate about some spectator on BWave might want to change their mind at the end after giving them 2 free chances to change their minds. You are just being pedantic as my Nephew is a hobbyist magician and so is my 3 year old Daughter but neither have internet access so no they don’t look at the green pages everyday but you know exactly what I mean and you and everyone knows it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LUX by Lloyd Barnes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (395 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL