The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My lost luggage (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2793 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just returned from holiday but minus suitcase. My luggage never made it back and, along with clothes, were some of my favourite close up items. I am hopeful my case will be returned but it got me thinking about lost contents I am really eager to replace.

In my suitcase was Blink 1, my favourite peek device but I do have others, including the Hermes which I use as my everyday wallet. Also was ESP cards from 1914 which I like. Again, though, I have others, similarly with a book test in my case. But the one item I would really be sorry to lose is my set of Zeneration X cards which have always been a firm favourite.

If my suit case is permanently lost I will definitely aim to replace these. However, if the same fate befell you and you lost your case with favourite items, which ones would you definitely be keen to replace?

Neil
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2375 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Smile

Perhaps a good time for some to (re)visit OneBag.com?
"Calculated Thoughts" is available at Vanishing Inc. and The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2529 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Why would you bring your props on holiday?
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1302 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Always, ALWAYS have my props in my carry-on.

If I have to use or store in check luggage, then every item is from products that are easily replaced. Like DIY type.

This of course is to late for your current situation, just a suggestion for the future.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12503 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2022, Jerskin wrote:
Why would you bring your props on holiday?

?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2793 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I always take a few items with me. You never know where you go, who you meet or situations you find yourself in. On one memorable occasion I was taking to a passenger on a boat and the chance arose to perform a little psychological test. To say she was blown away is an understatement.

Later I heard her tell fellow passengers and this created even more interest in what I do.

The motto of the boy scouts in the UK is 'Be prepared.' This is why I always travel prepared, just in case.

Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My lost luggage (8 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL