The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Mean finish for cups and balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

astoundingbruce
View Profile
Regular user
Burlington, WI (USA)
127 Posts

Profile of astoundingbruce
...or chop cup. For your final load, produce a rubber band ball. Hand it to a spectator and say, "If you unwrap that, you'll see exactly how I did it!"

If you are especially mean, put a note at the center of the ball (as you make it) that reads, "You fool!" Smile

I've never tried this, so let me know if you do!

Bruce
“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2982 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
A "mean" ending to a routine? Why would you wish to demean your audience like that? How will your audience members approach future magicians they encounter—as practical jokers out to make fools of them?

Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
astoundingbruce
View Profile
Regular user
Burlington, WI (USA)
127 Posts

Profile of astoundingbruce
Neil,

I don't want to demean my audience...but the idea made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it. I don't recommend it, but, hey, the Amazing Jonathan does a lot of things I would not recommend to a magician (or any other performer) and it works for him.
“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Mean finish for cups and balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL