The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Betyh Hart ..... The best Female Blues Singer in Decades... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Please have a listen!!!! Just saw her in concert ... Chilling!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhZOzUeE73o
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Pretty impressive! And she's been around for a while too. Coming this weekend to Glenside PA.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On May 3, 2022, pulpscrypt wrote:
Pretty impressive! And she's been around for a while too. Coming this weekend to Glenside PA.

Best concert ever!!!! I spoke with the bass player a while ... Fantastic performers!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1168 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Https://youtu.be/ETj8kXNAtuE

At the end she says: "Life is good, man. Don't ever give up."

She has a good energy.
Honesty.
...and fine fingers(!).
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
She cried on stage when I saw her ... I'm a professional actor .... She wasn't faking it!!!!!! She feels her music and she's been through a lot.... Still pushing. She could barely talk after the show .. She gives 110%....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Betyh Hart ..... The best Female Blues Singer in Decades... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL