The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A lesson from David Neighbors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charles schneider
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of charles schneider
Recently I was visiting Denver for a wedding and, some weeks before, made an appointment for a lesson with the legendary David Neighbors. (I'd seen him lecture at the Coinvention and thought "One day I gotta see what makes this fascinating character tick.") So - I paid him a very modest amount of $$ to spend three and a half incredible hours listening to his thoughts on Coin Magic THEORY and PHILOSOPHY - in addition to learning some spectacular, ingenius moves. There is nothing like an intense couple of hours spent learning, in person, from a true master of the art. One learns postures and subtleties of grace that no book nor DVD could explain. Afterward, we went to a coffee shop (where he meets some magician friends on Saturdays). I was then treated to even more amazing routine after routine and my mind still reels from his jaw-dropping coin, card and even rubber-band magic. Thus, I simply want to strongly suggest that any avid Coin Worker who happens to be planning a trip to the Colorado area make a plan with David to take a few lessons from him. Your magic will thank you.

David Neighbors site is at http://www.stumagic.com
His link is at the botton of the opening page

He is also a member of the Café so you could PM him.
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
I agree, everyone should have a lesson from someone who is at the top of his or her game, like David, or Dean Dill, or Shoot, or Roth. Personally, I take lessons from Dean dill, it is better than books and videos.
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4914 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have Daves video THE COINJURER and I like it very much. I think he should publish it on a DVD disc. Video is almost out...
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I'd like to see a DvD of his work. Always looking for newer and better methods, presentations, and effects ! Smile
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Kjellstorm,
The Guy who owns the copyright On it Said tha it was on the list to do on DVD. But he was doing all the 3 vol. sets Frist!

I hopely will have a new video out on the magnetic okito coin box sometime this year. And hopefuly one more DVD. I have some more stuff in the works but it's not set in stone yet!

Best David Neighbors
The coinjurer
http://www.coinjurer.com
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A lesson from David Neighbors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL