The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Order Out of Chaos Stack Safe Triumph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
I'm looking for three people who are proficient with cards and stack work that would like to receive a complimentary download of my newest release Order Out of Chaos. This is a named card, table triumph, that maintains an entire stack (of any sort - memorized or not). While it does not require the use of a faro shuffle, if you are proficient at executing one, you can perform this triumph with the kicker ending of all the cards ending back in new deck order. Actually, we also teach a handling that ends in perfect order and doesn't require the use of a faro!

It's currently only available direct through our website (link in bio below). Check out the unedited performance demonstration and if it's something you'd like to review (good, bad, or otherwise) drop a message here. I'm looking for a total three reviewers.

Cheers and many thanks!
Forty Six & 2
View Profile
Regular user
Three cheers and some toasts for my
107 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
Excellent performance. While I personally do not currently perform much table work, I cannot watch without commenting. This is a superb looking trick performed beautifully. Thank you.
Ask, knock and seek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Order Out of Chaos Stack Safe Triumph (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL