The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Extreme Measures PDF by Magic Anarchist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
YousifS
View Profile
Regular user
USA
194 Posts

Profile of YousifS
I recently had the pleasure of reading this ebook. Its currently priced at $6.50 and its a bargain! This is not totally new material, but the routines and ideas go far beyond the trick we know. It contains 4, clever, practical tricks. Most of it is in the area of the average card worker, and even if your just starting. Everything is credited, not something we see now a days.

Fresh, solid ideas.

It can be purchased at :

http://www.themagicanarchist.com

Good job guys! Smile
Dove84
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Dove84
Hi Yousif. I decided to try this on your advice and WOW. The effects are strong and practical, not pie in the sky concepts. Two of the effects can be done impromptu, the other two require minimal setup. This was an excellent buy.
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
I was given this to review, and I will be completely honest with anything, those who know me know I will. This stuff is VERY hard hitting. I may work at the Anarchist site, but I will be 100% honest on this type of stuff. Highly recommended!

By the way, I, in no way, was asked to post on this thread. I did it because I really like the effects, and think you should get this.

Keep it real,
James Watkins
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
I just got this...Great effects, very strong and visual ...alot for your money, 6.50 for 4 effects...I also like that most of them are impromptu...very cool
"All creative art is magic, is evocation of the unseen in forms persuasive,enlightening, familar, and surprising."
CastleKid
View Profile
New user
california
2 Posts

Profile of CastleKid
Well I must sey that the magic anarchist has done well by this product. four effects for $6.50 the effects are taking a couple classic effects and breathing new life into them they take that hole trick feeling of the effects throw that out the window and add good performance value the effects are all fully described with pictures and detailed explinations verry good for the cost were else can you find four quality effects for $6.50 or less? that's just my two cents you might use them when deciding to buy this PDF manuscript.
---Jason
Brown
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of levitate
I hear the demo is going to be put up today. . .

Stay tuned,

Michael
Dove84
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Dove84
I still haven't seen a video, but no matter. It's good and well worth the cost.
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
I have a question about one of moves listed for "Rules Of Attraction", could someone who has the manuscript and has performed the effect pm me? I'd post the passage in question but I'd have to also explain more of the text than I'd like to do on an open forum.

I think perhaps it's just a typo, of course I can disregard what it says and make it work anyways, but it doesn't look very natural.

thanks.
CastleKid
View Profile
New user
california
2 Posts

Profile of CastleKid
Xtacy0, I beleive they have forums over at anarchist it might be better to ask there or at least a quicker responce
---Jason
Brown
---Jason
Brown
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
Xtacy0,

The best way to get a quick response is to send an e-mail to: magicanarchist@yahoo.com

He will reply shortly. Hope this helps.

Keep it real,
James Watkins
Dove84
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Dove84
I heard that a special forum is being set up for buyers of the pdf. Anyone know anything on this?
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
Hey Dove, it is possible. There may be some for all of the products in the future, not final yet though, so keep a look out.

Later,
James Watkins
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of levitate
We have plans to add a post buyers forum, and hopefully get up a demo (we are having issues in converting the vid). Stay tuned.

Michael
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Quote:
On 2004-07-08 23:20, levitate wrote:
We have plans to add a post buyers forum, and hopefully get up a demo (we are having issues in converting the vid). Stay tuned.

Michael

what are you converting the video from/to? I might be able to help, let me know.
Razzle Dazzle
View Profile
New user
Houston,Texas
17 Posts

Profile of Razzle Dazzle
I bought this and have to see this is a really good deal. You get four effects, 3 with cards, and 1 that is kind of unusual where you tear a place in your skin and then heal it. I liked the card stuff quite a lot and thought either rules of attraction or twisted logic were worth the price alone. The other card effect called happenstance is pretty cool as well. Overall I say it is a very good deal.
Peace,
Alex Martin
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of levitate
Just so you know, the post buyers forum is up for Extreme Measures. For all of you that have bought the pdf, you should be getting an email soon.

Thanks,

Michael
Dove84
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Dove84
I did get an email. Thanks! This should be a great way to share presentation ideas and so forth Smile
John Borden
View Profile
New user
California
6 Posts

Profile of John Borden
I am quickly assuming that this is a great one as well, I am very satisfied with my recent purchase, Phoenix Rising. I will buy this, and I promise to give a very in depth review of it in 1-2 days.

-----John Borden
"You gone eat your cornbread?"
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of levitate
I'm sure you'll like it, and even more so once you see some of the effects in action.

Michael
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
I have had this file for a couple of weeks, but have not really had the chance to read it all the way through. I FINALLY did, so I decided to post a review of it. I just want to make it clear, that I, in no way, was not asked to post a review of this. Below are my impressions on the Extreme Measures PDF.

I will be reviewing the effects individually. Just to let you know what you are getting, I will summarize it quickly. You are getting a 15 page instructional PDF containing four effects, with the necessary photographs to make it easier to learn. Ok, on with the review!

Twsited Logic:
Basically, this is a visual transposition of two signed selected playing cards. There are a couple of sleights involved, some which may require practice, but the moves ARE described very well, and the photographs help. One of the sleights an absolute beginner may not be completely familiar with, but a little practice always does good. Smile
Overall, I like this one, and I could maybe see myself performing it. I give this individual effect an 8 out of 10.

Happenstance:
This is a good quickie. Basically, a card is selected and signed if you wish, and lost in the pack. Any card is then taken and thrown at the pack, and it sticks in above one card, that one card being the selection.
Ok, when I first read this, I did not think it would work. But, I decided to practice it for a few, and come to the conclusion that it would work. Now, you WILL need to know/learn how to accurately throw a card, but a source is given to you so you can learn.
Another sleight, which could be pretty difficult for a beginner is used, but it is explained very well, and a little practice will be required. This move is the key to this trick. The big plus is this is impromptu!
I give Happenstance an 8 out of 10 also.

Mend:
This is probably my favorite effect from the PDF. It is basically you trying to press a coin under your skin, but you accidentally tear a piece of skin! OUCH! It is bloody, yes, so it looks very realiatic. For the ending, you run the wound, and it is 100% cured.
Now, this will take set up to make the gimmick, but most, if now all, are household items. Presentation is what really sells this one. I made my g/f freak!
Now, this is VERY easy, and will be in reach for beginner's, but you WILL need a good PRESENTATION! So please practice! This is based upon a Paul Harris effect, but I actually like this better.
Overall, I give Mend a 9 out of 10.

Rules of Attraction:
This is a beautiful signed selection being sandwiched between two queens. So visual, and some skill will be required, but nothing too hard. I like the thinking behind this. A BIG plus for this is it is an anyime anywhere effect (impromptu), so this is good when you are put on the spot. I give Rules of Attraction a healthy 8 out of 10.

Overall, I really like this PDF, and I recommend it for anyone looking for some cool feats to perform. I give this one a 9 out of ten stars all together. Us Magic Anarchy guys will have some more cool stuff available soon!!! Check it out, a great buy I think.

Later,
James Watkins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Extreme Measures PDF by Magic Anarchist (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL