The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Porper Cup Alert (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Today at the Magic Castle I ran into Joe Porper. I asked about his fantastic cups. He told me that he is running low on stock for the copper cups as well as the stainless steel cups. I am still saving for my set. If you are interested in obtaining a set of the fantastic Porper Cups you can contact him via his website at http://www.porper.com (contact info only--no magic products).

I hope that I can save enough money to get my set before you do. BTW, I will not receive any financial consideration for this posting. I just want you to know that stock is limited!

Regards,

Paul Green
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
You can see pictures of these cups and buy them from bob kohler's site as well.
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Check out

porperoriginals.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
http://www.porperoriginals.com is the correct NEW site. Also, keep your eyes peeled for the NEW way to do the Linking Finger Rings... we are almost ready to ship... I've been working on this for the better part of the year with Joe and it will revolutionize the way the linking finger rings are done. Stay tooned.

Yes, Joe is ALMOST out of cups. If you want the coolest set, check his ones turned in exotic wood.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24249 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I have a set of his brass cups as well as his cocobolo cups. He does really fine work.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
BathTub
View Profile
New user
Wellington, NZ
70 Posts

Profile of BathTub
So the Porper cups are limited, never to be made again, or only made in irregular batches? Doesn't appear to mention anything about it on the website.

But they do look very beautiful.
Nigel McNaughton aka 'BathTub'
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
I think that Joe Porper makes his props in irregular runs. They are limited, but not to any certain number of items.

Regards,

Paul (Still saving) Green
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Porper Cup Alert (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL