The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Selling FISM ticket for July 26~31 2022 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daniel1342311
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of daniel1342311
MY dad has bought a ticket for this FISM event for 2022 in Canada. However, he is unable to go since we live in Australia and he's been having some health issues making it impossible for him to travel. So I am here to ask how I sell this ticket since I am pretty clueless about how the event and the ticket system work.

The description of the ticket is as follows:
As a participant, you will have access to both contests, to all the gala shows, to all the lectures, to the banquet and finally to the dealer room during the FISM 2021.

The registration includes:
Stage competition access
Close up competition access
Winners gala access
All international gala shows access
All the lectures (access except for workshops)
A banquet access
Dealer room access

It was bought at a price of $685CAD including registration. I am willing to sell at a lower price with negotiation.

Please email me at my main email if you have serious enquiries and know how I can transfer the ticket to you: daniel1342311@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Selling FISM ticket for July 26~31 2022 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL