The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lost Doug Higley Book (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I listened to an old Doug Higley interview the other day and he mentioned that all of his zibits came with a book on how to properly market it and display them. I don't think he mentioned the name of the book. Does anyone have info on this? Possibly a way to procure it as well?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think it was a PDF he mailed out. I searched my downloads but couldn't find it. I do remember parts of it .. Like using a ten gallon aquarium. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
It was called “The Last Museum: A 21st Century Grind Show HOW TO MANUAL”
It was an add on as far as I can recall.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Oh and yes - it was a .pdf
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
I’m looking now and may be able to help you out - PM me when you can
Skeleton
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
318 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
There is also a printed version called "Higley's HOW-TO Grindshow - A Flea Market Manual" which I am happy to own.

A very cool small booklet with a lot of interesting photos - but as far as I remember this was printed in very limited numbers?
To infinity, and beyond!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On May 19, 2022, Skeleton wrote:
There is also a printed version called "Higley's HOW-TO Grindshow - A Flea Market Manual" which I am happy to own.

A very cool small booklet with a lot of interesting photos - but as far as I remember this was printed in very limited numbers?

I actually did the grind show. Lot of fun.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now....
161 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
I have a few "Higley Zibits"... it's been more than a decade, but I'm pulling them out this year and revamping the ledged behind them.
I've got an original .DOC from Doug circa 2006 and (with some minor typo edits) it's a cleaned-up PDF in my archive.
Contact info on the Cafe may not be up to date, but I may reply to a DM via a friend (Steve) who has his own domain @Gemeny.com

Long live the Museum, Thanks Doug!
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lost Doug Higley Book (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL