The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » App for Hidden Peeks/info transmission? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ltchip
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of ltchip
Is there an app that will present information (such as card value, dice value, or other RFID/NFC or electronincally sent information) on an IPHONE in a way that is not obvious (for example in the text of an app icon or in the notification count or in the header bar of a home screen) ??

I once saw a dice product that had this subterfuge peek/info sending app where it used the notification count on the icon to tell which dice value was rolled....but I have not seen that product and can't recall it....What I am thinking of is a hidden notifier or peek device that can be used with the phone or Apple watch in plain view.

Does this exist?
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Yes - The Unifi App has a fake lock screen that displays notifications such as "CNN - Donald Trump rolls the dice in North Korea, with 3 analysts...". As the CNN logo is red, this means "Red Dice, Rolled a 3". Plus this info is sent via Text to Speech to earpieces, plus sent to Notifier and external Thumpers...Used by around 1k magicians presently..
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » App for Hidden Peeks/info transmission? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL