The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Good invitation flourishes; Make 'em look! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

teenmagician14
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of teenmagician14
I am only 14, and often do street magic in my downtown area, and it has been suggested to use card flourishes to get people to look, and to get people imterested in the magic as I am doing it. What are some good flourishes for that, and where can I find them, preferably free.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
You can't find any real eye catchers for free. You can get a few from handlordz for free, but the best stuff you have to buy. Support the artists and the art.

Double armspreads are great for specs, springs, hot shot cut, displays etc...

You can get most everything you need from http://www.xtremehandz.com They got it all.

Try the Dragon fanning deck! It's awesome, when you show a normal pipped deck, then fan and it's blank, then fan and there is a giant dragon on the face. Kills them everytime. Also it can do 4 other color changes. It's on the xtremehandz site too. Great for attracting audiences with flourishes. -just a suggestion.

Phantom
Michael G
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Michael G
Get Jerry's Encyclopedia. It's a lifetime investment. Do a few armspreads, always gets people attention!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Good invitation flourishes; Make 'em look! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL