The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Droppers and hold outs (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jack Skipton
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
Does anyone us droppers and/or holdouts regularly for their gigs? I’ve played around with a few different ones over the years but I always come back to working out of my pockets. With my pockets things are always reset which is not always the case with droppers etc. I’d be really interested to hear others experience though.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1244 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Yeah I use my Secret Servante at all my gigs - it allows you to ditch and retrieve multiple coins, rings, folded cards etc. Here’s a clip of me using it in a coins across routine;

Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1444 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I used to use holdouts, but now I just put crap under my belt. It's easier to manage while working.
Mr Collett
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Mr Collett
I use a Trabuco holdout. It's one of the best investments I ever made. I also have a topit. If it's not too hot for my jacket I'm F*#King Merlin.
Jack Skipton
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
Sean Goodman you are an evil genius, your secret servante is almost criminal in its sneakiness. I purchased one and it arrived today, I’ve been having a ball with this thing. The fact that it is SO easy to load and unload and yet holds everything so securely really is ingenious. I am now a convert! My coin routine started (and finished) with coins in 3 separate pockets, now I’m rethinking this whole thing to make use of your SS. A brilliant piece of kit.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2829 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
As far as Sean's Secret Servante, I don't use one...
I have two!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1244 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Thank you gentlemen! I love it soooo much that we have even named our house after it - how sad is that LOL. If anyone would like some, you can order directly from me via my website www.simplymagic.co.uk - I think it’ll be cheaper too
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Droppers and hold outs (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL