The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Trick on Backside of a Business Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
451 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
I'm looking for something/ a trick to put on the back of a business card to make use of the backside on a business card...

What am I looking for? Suggestions???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,,,

~allen
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Loyal user
Staten Island, New York
250 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Lots of options, what kind of magic do you like to do? If your on the netrix Craig Petty has put some stuff up about this topic.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Mind Circus
View Profile
New user
Northern California
60 Posts

Profile of Mind Circus
I like Joel Dickinson's Volition and Phil Smith's Stegasaurus setup on business cards. They stay in a little mentalism peek wallet I use for Zener card routines.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
disbelief
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of disbelief
I believe there were some business card tricks on the true astonishments box set but I can’t recall exactly
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3707 Posts

Profile of Julie
I remember at one time many printshops offered a "stock" item for the back of business cards. It had the heading/title A NUMBER STUNT in bold letters.

Below this intriguing title was the printed instructions for a mathematical "magic trick". No, I don't remember what the trick was, but it might be fun to see if this is still available.

Of course, the motivation was the person would keep your business card in order that he/she might fool someone else.

Julie
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Check out the book Lunch is Served by Romhany & Tahoe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Trick on Backside of a Business Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL