The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COLOR MATCH by Tony Anverdi -An amazing utility device with literally HUNDREDS of uses!- Keith Barry (111 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
COLOR MATCH by Tony Anverdi is on sale NOW!
You think you know what Color Match is? Think again. This is a UTILITY device.

Create an astounding connection with ANYONE with 100% confidence, 100% accuracy ... AND endless possibilities beyond pens.
https://magicnf.com/2NCT

* With 100% confidence and a touch of a button, duplicate the EXACT colored drawing your audience member has created. If they change their mind, you will get NO FALSE signals.

* NO cup is needed. Place the pens on a glass table, a spectator's pocket...or you do NOT have to use the pens at all!

* Insane range and technological advancements.

* Endless possibilities! Includes 12 routines + BONUS ideas from Craig Petty, Marc Spellmann (X), Luca Volpe and Menny Lindenfeld.

"The Anverdi Color Match is an amazing utility device with literally HUNDREDS of uses... Highly recommended!"
- Keith Barry

"This is simply the best version available...with so many improvements but beyond the obvious, this is an incredibly versatile tool that simply has to be seen & experimented with to fully understand the possibilities. Yes, it's a fantastic routine with pens, but step outside the box and set your mind free, and it will be in overdrive with ideas."
- Marc Spelmann (X)

"WARNING: all of your other mentalism products will feel very self-conscious when you add this beast to your arsenal. Amazing method, meticulously well thought out improvements, and endless possibilities; you can't ask for better."
- SPIDEY

"Peeking under the hood of Anverdi's Color Match is like looking at Alien technology. It rids itself of all predecessors' restrictions, flaws and unnecessary props. By far, this is the most advanced and awe inspiriting piece of technology in magic that I've ever seen."
- Lloyd Barnes

"As big fan of the Anverdi products, I am very excited about the release of Anverdi's COLOR MATCH! There are many features in this kit that will make this prop a joy to use and different from the other version on the market. Simple to set up, double cue and fail safe features and of course great craftsmanship. I cannot wait to add this to my show!"
- Luca Volpe
Pixelated
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Pixelated
$149 is a crazy low price!
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Yes, it would be Smile

The price is $295.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Yet another electronic device that could possibly fail?,not saying it will and also not seeing the price ?, mmm only means one thing ,it will be expensive ,the only thing I have that is electronic and still work is my vibrating Pen.Looks good and hope to see some good feedback on this and not another LUX story.
Pixelated
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Pixelated
Ah, the link took me to the mental die page, doh!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
As I was writing my post, the 2 price difference posts ,beat me to it. lol.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
I very nice version. Really like that you don't need the "cup" or any holding container. If the price is $295 that is actually a good price for this I believe. Though, I've never been a fan of electronics and magic/mentalism.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2022, RNK wrote:
If the price is $295 that is actually a good price for this I believe.

"If"? not sure why there's any doubt.
Half of P's "Color Match."
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of doktorp
I will never buy one of the Anverdi products by Murphys again.
I have the 3 dice set and after 1.5 years, 2 of the 3 dice stopped charging.
A friend of mine has the same problems.
For a short time, they work find, then they will fail.
Even for this attractive price, it is way to much.
You better get products from Promystic.
They are more expensive but they sure will last so much longer and won’t fail on you in performance!
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
I like the fact the e-pods can be removed and the chips are that small, they can be embedded in other items. Very clever and versatile - plus I like the fact there is vibration and visual feedback option on the receiver.
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
Hello doktorp,
Murphy's stands by the quality of all our Anverdi products.
We are sorry you and your friend had these issues with the dice set.

I'll private message you.
Michelle
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of doktorp
Hi Michelle
Faulty products can ruin the reputation of a product and even of a company pretty quickly.
The only thing to overcome this is a longer warranty or a longer and better testing, before a product is released.
Regards
Patrick
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
Hello Patrick,
Our issues with Anverdi products have been very minimal considering the amount sold and especially when dealing with electronics.

Happy to make it right for you, I have PM'd you with the info.
Michelle
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
^ nicely done. That's one less barrier to purchase.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Order placed.

In my experience, Murphy’s stands behind its products. My Anverdi Dice have been fine. A couple of friends had one of their dies stop working and Murphy’s replaced the faulty die quickly. I have zero hesitation buying Murphy’s products.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
You get 5 "loaded" pens, right? And they look like to be of a brand named "Kids Colors", a brand I have not seen elsewhere.
So my question is: Do you get additional "empty" pens when you order this.
If you do a simultaneously color divination, like in the trailer, it might look suspicious if you have different brand of pens.
OK, I know, you could buy yourself 5 pair of pens, and move the gimmicks, but it would be nice to get a complete ready made "starting kit" of (5 loaded + 5 normal) pens. Or...? Smile
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
I honestly think that as for many products there are so many generic brands now that an item such as a marker that is not a name brand or known brand really won't matter. Course that's just me and my opinion.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2022, doktorp wrote:
Hi Michelle
Faulty products can ruin the reputation of a product and even of a company pretty quickly.
The only thing to overcome this is a longer warranty or a longer and better testing, before a product is released.
Regards
Patrick

Well, I've spent well over $2000 on other (two different ones) companies products and had a small problem with both companies. They fixed the problem on the spot. So, no matter how much testing there will always be problems. And just because you have a problem doesn't necessarily mean they didn't do enough testing.

I like to see a little competition in this electronic area. Why should I pay $1300 for an item when I can spend $195 for a similar item.

Peace bro,
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2022, Thomas Walter wrote:
You get 5 "loaded" pens, right? And they look like to be of a brand named "Kids Colors", a brand I have not seen elsewhere.
So my question is: Do you get additional "empty" pens when you order this.
If you do a simultaneously color divination, like in the trailer, it might look suspicious if you have different brand of pens.
OK, I know, you could buy yourself 5 pair of pens, and move the gimmicks, but it would be nice to get a complete ready made "starting kit" of (5 loaded + 5 normal) pens. Or...? Smile

If you haven't seen kid's colors maybe you've never walked around and office supply store or a teachers store.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
If you haven't seen kid's colors maybe you've never walked around and office supply store or a teachers store. [/quote]

I HAVE walked around several office supply stores, both physical and on the Internet. Show me (Google) a store that stock this partical brand that is: NAMED KIDS COLORS. And worldwide, please! USA is not the only place in this universe, you know!

And by the way, I asked ANOTHER question and not how and were to find this special brand.

And I did not either expect to get a rude answer. But this is Magic Café these days!

Pathetic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COLOR MATCH by Tony Anverdi -An amazing utility device with literally HUNDREDS of uses!- Keith Barry (111 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL