The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COLOR MATCH by Tony Anverdi -An amazing utility device with literally HUNDREDS of uses!- Keith Barry (101 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Elite user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
480 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Any news about the ungimmicked pens?
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1176 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2022, Thomas Walter wrote:

It is my understanding that the extra pens that Murphy's will be offering will have the shortened ink cartridge (with vapor barrier) but will have a normal bottom cap. Thus, these extra pens can be used for either an extra set for the magician to use (while the spectator uses the gimmicked pens), or, the extra pens can be used as refills for the gimmicks.

I was hoping that Murphy's would offer even cheaper standard 'Kid's Colors' pens with a full-size ink cartridge. That does not appear to be the case.

At any rate, expect the refill/extra pens to be available within the next week or two.

Mark
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1771 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2022, Magic Mark wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2022, Thomas Walter wrote:

It is my understanding that the extra pens that Murphy's will be offering will have the shortened ink cartridge (with vapor barrier) but will have a normal bottom cap. Thus, these extra pens can be used for either an extra set for the magician to use (while the spectator uses the gimmicked pens), or, the extra pens can be used as refills for the gimmicks.

I was hoping that Murphy's would offer even cheaper standard 'Kid's Colors' pens with a full-size ink cartridge. That does not appear to be the case.

At any rate, expect the refill/extra pens to be available within the next week or two.

Mark

Awesome, thanks Mark.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1890 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
I had to review this one, Murphy's did an amazing job, on the product and the packaging Smile

It's a truly wonderful item, pricy but worth it if you need one.

Feel free to subscribe!
Get yourself Stamper, the perfect walkaround packet trick: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
58 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
I love this product, I have it for 3 month and used it about 30 times since I received it..but I had to change the batteries already...I always put the markers back in the box after use. We'll see with new batteries...
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
Carlosfa
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Carlosfa
Does anyone know how to do Justin willman color match routine? I don’t know if there is a place to buy it and learn it. I would like to do this routine with my students using Anverdi product.

Thanks
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2683 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2022, Carlosfa wrote:
Does anyone know how to do Justin willman color match routine? I don’t know if there is a place to buy it and learn it. I would like to do this routine with my students using Anverdi product.

Thanks

Probably Justin Willman.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Some news about the ungimmicked pens ?
rashii
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of rashii
Yes please. Any news about the ink replacements?
Classemann
View Profile
New user
Sweden
7 Posts

Profile of Classemann
Weird that not someone from Murphy's answers here when we wondering about the refills ?
But they already got our money so why care ?
I think I will talk to a friend of mine who has a 3d printer to help me out
muffin
View Profile
Loyal user
London
232 Posts

Profile of muffin
I don’t own this, but in Craig Perry’s recent review he mentions replacing the ink with Crayola ink. I assume you pull out the cartridge out from the Crayola and replace in the gimmicked pen. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fg_QnRQwGz8
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2025 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2022, Carlosfa wrote:

Thanks

Sure it's just the standard routine but the reveal is clothing ?
Might be wrong.
Marc Edgar
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Marc Edgar
I've been patiently waiting for the replacement pens. They were supposed to arrive last week, I believe. Hopefully, they'll be in stock soon.
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
58 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
For the moment as I didn't find a personal routine yet using Color match, I use it just for the final drawing duplication for a 4th dimensional routine. Here is a teaser of the show where I use it.
https://youtu.be/lQrKipptBcQ
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
mentaldiego
View Profile
New user
Spain
57 Posts

Profile of mentaldiego
Any news about refills???
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1176 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
My contact at Murphy's says the refill pens are at the dock and it's a waiting game for them to be released to be shipped to Murphy's. Apparently, it's taking longer than expected. Which is kinda of how things have been for too long already.

He says, hopefully, they'll have them within the next couple of weeks.

Mark
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Beau Cremer (who works for Murphy's) said on Facebook on Oct 5th "just got word from the warehouse that the refills arrived lastnight and are now going through quality control" although, he's since gone quiet.... Maybe they failed quality control
mentaldiego
View Profile
New user
Spain
57 Posts

Profile of mentaldiego
My opinion is that it should not have gone on sale, without having refills available to customers who bought CM
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2022, mentaldiego wrote:
My opinion is that it should not have gone on sale, without having refills available to customers who bought CM

I agree!
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
So the newest Murphy's update as of yesterday is that the refills did in fact fail their quality control checks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COLOR MATCH by Tony Anverdi -An amazing utility device with literally HUNDREDS of uses!- Keith Barry (101 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL